"Ok.. I love you." he whispered into my ear and I gladly squeezed him back.

"I knew it.." Zayn chuckled. I realised he was the only one looking. SHIT, we were supposed to be broken up.

"Just don't tell anyone ok..?" I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Sure." he squeezed my shoulder with one hand before walking away. I checked to see if anyone was looking before kissing Harry's cheek quickly.

"You'll be fine." I stated before getting into my position next to Niall. The performance went well and Harry sang through his solo perfectly, his voice deep and angelic, just like when we first recorded it. I sighed with relief as we carried on the performance, then ran off to the left side of the stage. My eyes darted round backstage.

"Where is he? Where's Harry?" I smiled and Niall looked confused.

"Thought you'd broken up?"

"Yeah well, we can be friends right?" I lied terribly but Niall seemed to believe me. I rushed round the back of the stage and found Harry with a big smile, joking with Liam. I hid round the back of the curtain, waiting for Liam to leave. When Liam turned to talk to Zayn, I grabbed the nearest thing and chucked it at Harry's head. Oh.. It was a full water bottle. Oops. He grunted and turned around. I smiled nervously and he raised an eyebrow as he walked over. I hugged him quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to hurt.. Whatever, you did great!" I hugged him again and he laughed, his warm breath in my neck. Niall coughed as he began to walk up behind us with a crew member. I loosened the hug and made it look more 'friend-like'.

"Well done out there, Harry." he smiled as he walked past. "You too, Lou.,"

"He can be really clueless sometimes.." Harry shook his head before laughing a little, so did I. Suddenly we heard a very familiar voice.

"Guys, you were so amazing!" she said and I turned around with a massive smile.

"Cher!" I yelled before running to her and picking her up whilst I hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't get tickets to the red or black performance and this was the earliest next performance." she explained and I couldnt keep a smile back. Me and Cher had always been great friends. We were kind of the same in some ways. We both had attitude, loved to sing, sense of humour.. Oh and we both had self confessed crushes on Harry. Although, she liked him while in the xfactor house.. Back then I wanted to strangle him every time he spoke to me.

"So what's the latest news?" Cher asked as I walked with her to the food table, away from the others.

"I wouldn't even know where to start.. Why did you stop calling and texting?"

"The same time you did! We've both been busy, you know. I'm bringing out my own music soon." she nodded, putting a crisp into her mouth.

"Wow, thats great. Have you listened to the album yet?" I asked, pointing to a picture of our album cover on a VIP badge she had on.

"I've heard a few tracks, yeah. Rumour has it that you wrote Same Mistakes. About anyone special?" she winked.

"You have no idea.." I laughed under my breath. "Ok, Cher. You're one of my best friends. So I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell ANYONE." I stated and she nodded.

"We all know I'm gay, right.. Well someone else in one direction is too and.. Long story, but we're together. " she looked at me as if to say 'tell me more!'. "It's Harry." I sighed and her eyes grew big, her mouth dropping open.

"Oh my god, you lucky bitch, I can't believe this!" she yelled.

"Shh!" I covered her mouth with my palm. "No-one can know. Management and Simon have decided we can't be together, so we have to keep this a secret.."