Chapter 4

I wake up and see Jack laying in my lap still. He was on his phone. I put my hands in his hair and he looks back at me. "Morning prexious" he says. I smile. "Morning baby" I sat. He smiles and kisses my leg.
I mess with his hair then he sits up and looks at me. I smile then he smiles back. He stands up on the bed the jumps off. I scoot off the bed and stand in front of Jack. "I call the shower first!" I yell running in the bathroom.
I poke my head out of the door. "I don't have clothes..." I say. He throws me a shirr and I catch it. I blow him a kiss and go back into the bathroom and close the door. I shower and get out put on the shirt and then the tights I already had on.
I walk out drying my hair with a towel. Jack wasn't in the bedroom but I heard his voice coming from downstairs. I dry my hair then put on my makeup witch was lashes eyeliner foundation and highlighter. I put my hait in a half bun and walk downstairs.
I see Jack with Daniel talking. I run and jump on Jacks back and he catches me. "Good one" he says sitting me down. "I was so scared I didn't think you were going to catch me" I say. He laughs. "You were scared" he says. I giggle and kiss him on the cheem and walk over and plop down on the couch. "Good choice" I hear Daniel tell Jack. "You just gonna talk about her like that you act like she is a peice of meat that you take a bite of every once in a while." Jack says. "She is my peice of meat" Daniel says. "Square up bro" Jack says. I turn around and see them ready to fight.
I stand up and walk over in between them. "Come on babe" I say pushing Jack towards the stairs. I hold him back and then hear Daniel yelling at him. "Bye meary baby" Daniel says. Jack barges through me and hits Daniel.
I jump up and walk over trying to pull them apart. "Jonah Corbyn!" I yell loudly. They run downstairs and see the boys and run down and pull them apart.
Jack was fighting to get out of Jonahs arms and Daniel was just standing there. Jack breaks out and attacks Daniel again. "Stop!" I yell scared. "Please" I continue. A tear falls.because I was scared and upset. Jonah pulls him off again. I run up the stairs to Jacks room.
"Emma!" Jack yells but I don't stop. I run in the room and slam the door and start crying really hard. I started thinking that maybe dating Jack wasn't a good idea. I jhst ruined there freindship and they were best friends.
I felt horrible for causing all this so I just grabed my things and took of Jacks shirt and changed back into mine. I grab my bag and walk downstairs to everyone yelling at each other I walk over to the door and open it. I look back at them and see Corbyn running over. I run out of the door and Corbyn grabs my arm.
"Listen you don't have to do this it's ok friends fight" He says. "But it is over a girl I am not worth it. I will leave if it means they are ok" I say. He looks at me. "Jack won't be ok he has never been happier then he is with you. Don't leave or you will break him. Please." He says. I look at my feet. "Ok Corbs" I say. I walk back in and see the boys aren't there. I walk up.to Jacks room and see him sitting on hus bed. I put a little knock on the open door giving him a sign I am there. He looks up at me and quickly stands up and runs over and hugs me tight.
"I thought I lost you.." He says. I giggle. "You can't lose me unless you get rid of me" I say. He laughs. He lets go enough to look at me. I see him glance at my lips then back at me. I quickly put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him before he can say anything.
I feel him start kissing back. He slowly pushes me against the wall, not disconecting our lips. I move my hands to the back of his head and he kicks the door closed. He picks me up and slowly puts me on the bed. I unwrapped my legs from him and he takes his hands off of my waist. He puts his hands beside my body on the bed.
There is a knock on the door but we just ignore it. "Jack?" Zach's voice asks. We continue to ignore it but he knocks again. Jacks lifts up. "What Zach?" He asks looking at the door. "Isla and your mom are here" he says. "Ok" Jack says. He gets off of the bed but I pull his arm back making him face me. I peck his lips and he smiles at me. He walks out of the room and I get up. I walk.to the bathroom and fix myself the walk downstairs.
I see Jack and hus mom and sister.
They look at me and smile. I smile back not saying anything. I walk to the kitchen and grab my things. Jack looks at me. "Were are you going?" He yells. "Home to get some clothes I will be back." I say walking to the door. He nods and blows me a kiss and I blow one back. "Love you Ally" he says. "I love you to Jacky" I say walking out.
I go get in my uber and ride to my apartment we arrive I go in and see boxes everywere. I hear footsteps and rember Christina was moving in. She walks in the entry way and looks at me. "Where have you been?!" She yells. "I'm sorry I was with Jack and we fell asleep watching TV i am so sorry" I say. She looks at me with a smirk. "Just fell asleep" I walk over to her and playfully smaxk her arm. "Shut up" I say then walk away.
She smiles and follows me. I walk in my rokm and grab me an outfit to take for tomorrow and an outfit to change into right now. "Were are you going?" She asks. "Wuth Jack to meet his mom you should come" I say. "And see you gwt nervous and freze up YES" she says. "Ok calm down let me change then we can go and stay the night with me please" I say. She agrees and goes to get clothes then I go change.