Chapter 1

I wake up at 9:27 on Saturday. I get up and look at my phone. I open up my phone and see a message from Jake. I open it up

      I get up and walk to the bathrokm and start getting ready

      I get up and walk to the bathrokm and start getting ready. I put on ripped jeans and a white crop top. I walk to the door and grab my keys.
     I walk out of the door and down to my uber then start to the Team10 mansion. I arrive a little bit before 12 and walk up to the door and knock. Jake opens it and smiles. "You know you don't have to knock right?" He asks. "Yea but I am not rude" I say. He giggles and I do to.
       "Hey um Logan is here with hia friends come meet them" he says letting me in. I follow him to the livingroom and see Logan on the couch with 5 boys. I wlak over to Logan and wrap my arms around him.
     "Hey logie" I say. "Hey Ally" he says. The boys look at me then at Logan. One of them with curly hair allows his eyes to float back up to me. "Meet the boys this is Daniel Corbyn Jonah Zach and Jack" he says.
      The last one was the one that caught my eyes. I stand up and walk over in from of them. "Nice to meet you I am Ally" I say. They smile and the one with blue eyes holds out his hand wanting me to shake it.
      "Daniel" he says. I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you" I say. "You to" he says. I look at Jack and see him looking at me up and down. He bites his lip really hard.
    "You want a cookie or you just going to eat your lip?" Logan asks. I smack his arm really hard and he rubs it. I walk off into the kitchen and see Jack blushing.
      We all eat in the dining room and all talk for a little bit. Jack didn't talk much but I wanted to speak to him. "So Jack um.. how are things for you" I ask trying to make conversation. He looks up at me comfused. "It is Jack right?" I ask.
      He nods his head. "Yea it is" he says. I loved his voice. "Things are going good now" he says smirking at me. I giggle and start blushing. Daniel giggles.
     "You guys are so stupid" he says standing up. Jack punches his leg. "Ouch that hurt" he says rubbing his leg. I stand up smiling and walk into the kitchen putting my plate away.
    I sit there on my phone after finishing my plate and Jack walks in. "Oh um sorry about Daniel he is... crazy" He says. "Oh no it's ok" I tell him. He smiles and I smile back.
      "Do you think I could get your number?" He asks. "Of course" I say. I give him my.number and he gives me his and then we go back to the table and we all talk to each other and get to know each other.
      "I better get going home" I say standing up. Jake stands up beside me. "Do you think I could walk you to your uber?" Jake asks. I nod my head. "Sure" I say smiling. I tell everyone bye then me and Jake leave.
    He walks me out to the car and I lean up agaist it with him in front of me pretty close. He kisses my cheek. I see Jack walk out with my my jacket like he was about to give it to me.
    I stand up to walk over and get it. Jake looks back and sees him then kisses me. I kiss back becayse I didn't know what to do. He lets go then looks at Jack. I put my hand on Jakes chest pushing him off of me.
    "Jake what the hell" I yell at him. I look at Jack and he looked upset. He looks at his feet and then walks over and hands me my jacket. He runs off back inside and I get in the car mad at Jake.
     I get on my phone and text Javk wantinh im to know we are nothing.