| GOT7 | Imagine #4 - Mark |

Start from the beginning

-What are you doing? – Mark asked.

-Sending a text to your mothers since they won't stop asking where you are – You said before you finally send the texts.

-Come – Mark said as he opened up his arms. You walked towards him and you laid down on the couch with him, then you started to watch some videos on the TV. Most of them were dancing videos and music performances from random groups, including Got7.

You were just chilling out, really, but Mark wasn't calm at all. You could hear him breathing a bit faster and he was actually taking deep breaths, you glared at him from time to time but he was looking normal. Wasn't acting normal but his face had a settle smile on, so you thought that maybe it has something to do with Jinyoung or Jackson.

Your phone buzzed and you grabbed it while Mark was there just playing with your hair while watching the videos, then you opened the text you received which was from Jinyoung.

-He has something to tell you then – Jinyoung.

-What do you mean? – You asked.

-Is something about the group but I prefer if he tells you – Jinyoung replied.

-Okay, I'll talk with him then – You texted back.

-He loves you, okay? – Jinyoung replied with a heart emoji.

-I know that – You replied with a happy face emoji, then you turned off your phone and looked over to Mark.

-Hey, you have something to tell me, right? – You asked while playing with his fingers.

-Me? Like what babe? – Mark asked as he kept on watching the TV.

-Jinyoung told me – You said.

-Damn it! – Mark complained while looking away from you.

-So... what's going on? – You asked concerned.

-I don't want you to hate me, please – Mark said worried as he settled down to sit, so do you.

-Tell me then – You insisted.

-The press is making me look like a total asshole – Mark said while looking away from you.

-Why? – You questioned.

-Because... they are saying that I'm cheating on you with a fan – Mark said a bit upset.

-What? – You said surprised. –Why would they say that?

-They take things too far, honestly – Mark complained.

-Mark – You said serious.

-Okay, okay – He said. –I met with a fan at a restaurant and we hugged and had a short conversation since she needed to go, and I needed to eat. And the photo they took of us hugging looks like if we were kissing.

Okay at this point you can think that everything is just a confusion and that he's telling you the truth, however, here's the thing; why he was so worried if that's not true? Either way, you shouldn't doubt about him since you've been together since two years and a half... so you should trust him.

-And... what are you going to do? – You asked as you tried to stay cool.

-Well, the company is already taking charge of the situation but I just wanted you to know that nothing happened with her – Mark said concerned.

You leaned closer to him and you kissed his cheek, you looked at him with a smile and then you patted his head.

-I'm not mad, don't worry – You said with a smile.

-Aren't you? – Mark questioned.

-What, you want me to? – You asked.

-No, no! – Mark said as he started to hug you tight, then he kissed your head.

-Geez, you didn't have to make a lot of drama for this you know – You said while hugging him, then you started to snuggle against his chest.

-Hmm, sorry... I thought you could take it the wrong way – Mark said as he smiled at you.

-No, I trust in you... but baby stop being so dramatic and please answer the members, they were dying since they haven't see you all day long – You said while looking at him.

-Okay Y/N, I understand – Mark said while rolling his eyes by your mom comment.

-Good – You said happily.

-Kiss – Mark said while looking at you, then you gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.

-Better – Mark said as he hugged you tight. –I love you – Mark said almost as a whisper as you kept on watching the TV together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this imagine that now is part of this 'September Edition'. I made this imagine since Got7's comeback is getting closer and because their successful tour! And also because of Mark's birthday that already passed. Sorry for the late update, I promise I'll do my best to bring more Imagines!

PS: is also daysix- birthday month! (Lol I thought you'll like it > - <)

As always have an awesome day (or night)!