Machine Jam

Sorry guys for the long wait! As you all know Wattpad likes to play games with me so I was having troubles!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!)

Tails took his tool and jammed it into the turning gears. A loud screeching noise filled the air as lights inside and out of the machine went off. "Damn fox, even when he is clueless he is hard to get rid of," Eggman said walking to the controls. Tails slowly made his way out of the machine trying to stay out of sight of the strange doctor. Something wasn't adding up. Why would Eggman not tell him the truth about this machine? Something was going on... And Tails didn't like the feeling of not knowing. He made his way off the machine and around the back of the huge metal doom. He would have to bolt for the stairs...Eggman would notice him but Tails could outrun him if he got a head start. He just needed the perfect opportunity to pounce. Something sounded from above. "Lord sir...we have detected another factory in use, awaiting your orders on what to do." Eggman turned around and looked up at the blue hedgehog robot. "Go and investigate, tell me what you find and bring me back any prisoners...I need to make sure this robot comes out perfect... This could win us the war." Tails listened closely at the evil in the dictator's voice. Tails finally realized he had been hoaxed the whole time. Eggman was the bad guy, but now it didn't matter who was good and who was bad. Tails still had to find a way out of this little factory complex. He looked around for anything and found a nut from the tools on the ground. He picked it up and smiled. A diversion is what he needed. Tails looked around the side of the machine at the bald man typing away at the computer. Tails aimed and threw the nut at the wall beside him grabbing the attention of the doctor. "What the hell?" Eggman said temporarily distracted at what could have possibly made that noise. Tails took this chance and bolted for the stairs. Eggman turned around and noticed the fox trying to escape. A loud booming sound filled the air as something ricocheted off the walls of the place. "You damn little fox, I'm gonna make sure you don't ruin my plans again." Eggman fired another round of his gun. Tails quickly ran up the stairs and across the metal paneled floor. He took a right and tried opening the door but something wasn't right. "It's locked." He finally said. "Don't think you can get out of here little fox, I took the precautions to make sure the only one getting in and out of here is me now." Tails ran down the metal panels as another bullet shot through the air. "I can do this all day Tails, sooner or later your gonna have to give up," Eggman said making his way towards the fox. Tails hid behind a metal crate as bullets were fired his way again. There was no way to escape...only a miracle could save him now...