Chapter 6

Izuku's pov

I grabbed my books and walked out of my apartment.Its been a month since the party and Hitoshi and i have been dating for two weeks.I rushed down stairs and got on my bike.I left in a rush to get to class.When i got there i sat down.Uraraka smiled at me as she rubbed her thumb against a guinea pigs back.Todoroki was petting a cat.It was bring your animal to class and i brought Coffee who was sleeping in my pocket.Everyone had all kinds of animals and it was a bunch of fun getting to know them all.

I walked home.I just carried my bike cuz i just wanted to walk not ride my bike.I parked the bike and walked into the apartment.I walked into my room and saw Hitoshi on the couch with Brownie, Shadow, Cloudy, Flower, and Luna all over him.I set coffee down and he joined them.I let Hitoshi sleep.I got a leash and put it on rose.We took a walk around the park close by.I felt my life coming together since Hitoshi joined it.I took off Roses leash and let her run around with the other dogs in the park.I leaned against a tree and watched as the fall leaves fell off of the trees.My phone buzzed.

Hotoshi
Where are you?

Me
Dog park

Hitoshi
I'm coming

Me
Why?

Hitoshi
I wanna take you and rose on a date

Me
See you then i guess

I smiled and slipped my phone in my pocket.I saw his car pull up and he walked out.I smiled as he walked up to me.I walked up to him and kissed him."hey, "i smiled." Hey baby, "he smirked.I giggled and hugged him.He was warm in the fall breeze.He stroked my hair." Lets go get rose, "he whispered.I nodded and whistled for her.She came running but she looked really out of breath.I clipped on her leash and calmed her down.We put her in the back of the car with a towel and let her rest as we drove to where ever he was taking us.

We made it to a dog and owner restaurant.We walked in and Rose sat on one side of he booth while i sat beside hitoshi on the other side." Hi what can i get you guys to drink, "the waitress smiled." She is gonna get a water, I will get a pepsi, "i smiled." I will just have a water, "Hitoshi smiled.I intertwined our fingers as the lady wrote down our drinks." Coming right up, "she smiled and left.I skimmed through the dog menu and found something for rose and she seemed to agree.(can we actually have these restaurants)I then looked for myself.She came back and gave us our drinks." Are you ready, "she asked.We nodded." I will have your steak, medium rare, and instead of two sides just extra fries, "Hitoshi smiled." I will have your chicken sandwich and like he said instead of two sides just extra fries.She will have the number 8 but with no gravy, "i smiled.She nodded and left with our menu's.I leaned on Hitoshi's shoulder as his thumb rubbed against my hand." How was school, "he asked." It was fun but it took allot of energy out of me, "i smiled.We talked till our food came.We ate and enjoyed ourselves until we left.I gave the Waitress a big tip for being so kind.When we got home I plopped on the couch and hitoshi crawled on me and buried his head in my neck.I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his soft hair.