"Ehehe..." Camden chuckled nervously as I twirled in a circle.

"My place it is then! Oh, you know what this means, my little dumpling?" I said, leaning close to Camden's face. As expected, he blushed at my close proximity. 

"W-What?" He said. I smirked. 

"I need your number!" He blinked in realization. 

"O-Oh, yeah. I guess you do." He got his phone out of his pocket, and I snatched it instantly. I put my number and address in his phone contacts, grinning. 

"And...done! Text me all the time, okay? Why don't you come over to my place around 3:06?" I said excitedly. Camden raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"But that's one m-minute after we get out of school-"

"Exactly!" I said and Derek face palmed. 

"Just come whenever you want. Let's go you idiot." Derek grabbed my arm and dragged me away. 

"See you soon gumdrop!" I called out to Camden, who blushed and waved. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, seeing as my new adorable angel friend is coming over, you two must behave and not scare him away like the demons you are. Are we clear?" I said firmly, staring at my two older sisters.

Pearl, the second oldest, stared at me tiredly, sighing. Naomi grinned, hopping out of her seat to sling an arm around my shoulders. 

"Ohoho, does baby brother Kai have a special friend coming to see him? No more Dingy Derek?" She snickered, poking my cheek. I flushed, shoving her off of me as she laughed. 

"Yes! He is my special friend, I will admit it. But not for the reasons you think..." I mumbled, staring off into space as I imagined Camden floating down from the sky playing a harp, naked like Cupid.  I blushed at my fantasies. 

"...The look on your face is creeping me out. Hit him or something, Pearl." Naomi said, shuddering. I snapped out of it, blushing more. Pearl rolled her eyes. 

"I don't care. Just as long as you leave me alone, do whatever you want with your friends. Since when am I the one who misbehaves anyway...?" Pearl mumbled, raising an eyebrow at Naomi who chuckled. 

"Oh Pearl, Pearl, Pearl. You naive little wench," Naomi said, moving behind the chair Pearl was lounging on and leaning on the back of it as Pearl glared up at her. "When will you understand that your drab, gray Pearl-ness is just no fun? Try my way of life, live a little!" 

Pearl huffed. "Yes, because breaking my leg-twice-and getting an STD all in one week sounds like a tsunami of fun." Pearl said dryly as Naomi's face turned red in anger. 

"How many times are you going to bring that up?! God! And I didn't break it twice you boring slab of wood. I re-broke it. There's a difference." Naomi snapped, crossing her arms. 

"Yeah, you re-broke it trying to sneak out to see STD Santa again." Pearl said, and I snorted. Naomi shrieked in frustration. 

"Shut up!" 

I watched wearily as the two argued back and forth, shouting and throwing things at each other as the fight escalated. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Knock it off you hellions! This is what I was talking about! If my precious little poodle bun walks in here and sees you two going at it like rabid geese he'll run for the hills!" I shouted, and they looked at me in confusion. 

"Poodle bun...?" Pearl mumbled, picking at her nails. Naomi sighed in resignation, resting her arms on Pearl's head now. 

"Fine, fine, I see your point. But-" Ding dong! The doorbell rang, and I smiled widely. Pearl and Naomi looked at each other as I rushed to the door. I swung it open, happy as can be, when-