Chapter 4

WARNING CHAPTER HAS GORE IF YOU ARE DISTURBED EASILY BY READING ABOUT BLOOD!!! ALSO SOME SEXUAL THEMES MAYBE INCLUDED!!! TURN BACK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!
_____________________________________
Author P.O.V
Your day went on as it normally does expect for trying to avoid your new classmate Fēng in almost every class. He tried talking to you a couple of times but you ignore him out of angered from the past and fear that he would see the pain in your eyes. Right now is lunch and you are having out in the student council room with Claude and some others talking on what to do for any upcoming festivals and school events. Through you didn't listen much and answering others with a mhm or yeah. Plus you weren't so excited about parties at the school but the festivals you tried to listen on the plans.
You just felt oddly distracted about having Fēng in almost all your classes. 'Why is he here?..... I thought he left to another city... Maybe he went here for his dad's work? Hmmm..... This seems strange for him to suddenly show up...." you said to yourself in a mutter almost in deep thought. Thankfully everyone was so loud that they didn't hear your mumbling thoughts.... Well almost everyone as Claude stared at you curiously and angerly. "Ahem..... Meeting is adjourned. We will discuss the issue of feastivals and parties at school later. I will send all of you e-mails on what we will talk about next time." Claude said with hints of annoyance in his voice but everyone thought nothing of it as he usually sounds angered at meetings.
But thus time it seemed like he was more than just angered. Like he was about to be on the hunt for prey. "(Y/N) may I talk to you for a moment?" He asked as you were packing your stuff. You nodded then waited for everyone to leave to large room. "You seem off during the meeting. I want this problem you are having to be sovled as you weren't focus. I need you focussing on meetings to be on your top priority." He said almost commanding. Looking up at his crimson eyes you nodded. "Right sorry Claude. I'll make sure to focus." you answered then standing up to leave. Before taking a step away you were pulled by Claude as he kept a tight grip on your arm. He leaned in close to your ear and gently whispered. "(Y/N) I mean it. I can't have my school vice being distracted mostly when at school meetings."
The tone of his voice sent shivers down your spine as you yelp at the pain in your wrist. With each word he said his grip got tighter then soon dissappearded as he let go. "Now hurry to your next class." He said leaving you in the now empty room. You watched as he left then soon left after feeling chills on your body. You were friends with Claude but sometimes he got really strange or angered. Now with the thought of Claude's strangeness and Fēng you felt like your head was about to blow. "Uhh.... Maybe I should talk to Kira about this?" you said rubbing your neck. Then again you didn't want Kira to be angry with them so you decided not to. You thought back on the meeting trying to remember parts of what you heard. Then you remembered Claude's face during the planning. Through he had a blank experssion his eyes were filled with hatred and something else that you couldn't desribe.
Claude's P.O.V
After walking through the empty halls doing a run around the school to check for people ditching, I stopped in my secret room hidden in dead end hallway wall. As I don't have a 5th or 6th period because I already have filled my GPA requirements. A place where I go to watch my angel work. Opening the door then closing it behind me I was in front of wall to wall screens with video of almost everywhere in the school. Mostly places that I know my angel will be in. I watched as my angel was getting ready for gym class. I placed a hidden camera in her locker so I get watch my cute angel without having to watch all the whores in that room. I grinned as her face changed to one of confusion. So cute ........ so pure..... Aahhh my angel~.... An adorable pure angel.... Those who try to taint you will perish.... Like your wimpy fucking classmate Shin...
Flashback to Shin
I still remember how I heard him planning to confess to you. As he talked to himself behind the school as I was doing my rounds..... To make you his girl.... But that meant he would taint you with his disgusting hands and voice. Upon hearing that my vision filled with raged and so I knocked him out by hitting a pressure point. He was out like a light hitting the ground hard. I laughed silently then pulled out my phone to call one of my guards. "I need you to come here NOW! And pick up some trash I want to burn." I commanded hiding his body in a gym bag. Likely Shin was smaller than most male he so he fit easily. My guard came to the back of the school and took the bag. "Let the one maid and four butlers have a bit of rough fun with him." I said. Then turned around to go back to my scret room to wait for afterschool.
When it was time to go home I made sure to watch my angel leave by walking with her to the gate where her parents pick her up. Luckily that snot colored blob of fleash wasn't with her as he was sick from food poisoning. How do I know that you may ask? Simple I put a dash of poison in his lunch which he gets from the school. Not too much poison through just enough to be a warning. I watch as she walked with a slight sway as she listened to music. I stared at her swaying hips holding back my temptation.... My angel~ ..... Oh how I wished to just pull you to the side and have my fun with you. But for now I wait.... That fun will come when we are to be married... I said my goodbyes as she got into her car and I left to my own to go home.
(Skip next part if you can't handle blood or sexual themes)
At home my guard lead me to the basement where I saw Shin sobbing naked. Being tied down with a blindfold and covered cuts and scarpes with one of my butlers fucking his ass. I laughed going up to the wimp. "P-ple-please.... Ma-make I-i-it Mm... N-ngh.... St-sto-STOP!" His sudden out burst at the end was funny. I waited for my butler to be done with him then I grabbed him by the face harshly pulling him to face me. "Stop?...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU THINK I WILL LET THEM STOP AFTER WHAT YOU SAID????!!!! TRYING TO TAINT MY PRECIOUS ANGEL? MY BRIDE? MY GODDESS? WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS AND VOICE?!!! PUTTING THOUGHTS IN HER HEAD OF 'I LOVE YOU' AND 'YOU'RE MINE'??!!! TOUCHING HER SOFT SMOOTH (S/C) SKIN?! OR HER DELICIOUS LOOKING (LIP/COLOR) LIPS?!!!" I shouted unable it control myself.
Grabbing a pair of scissor I turned to the maid. "Did you have all your fun?" I asked. She replied with a noded then I repeated the question to the butlers. They replied the same so I commanded them to pick up their clothes and leave. "You all will get a reward for such good work." I said as they picked up their clothes soon leaving. I turned back Shin laughing then going towards him. He sobbed and screamed words of "I'm sorry.." and "Let me leave...". I chuckled then tied him down to a chair. "You can't touch her if you don't have hands..." I sliced off his hands with a crazed grin on my face. Aahhh seeing the red crimson liquid of life feels so nostalgic.
"Then you can't go to her if your legs are gone..." Stabbing his legs one at a time until they both fell off. His screams feel like a broken record.. Over ...And over.... And over..... Yet they make me happy... "Then you can't see her with out eyes..." I opened the scissors in front of his eye. The tip of each blade touching his eye then in a snap I closed them to cut open his eye and then the next. Cutting through the blindfold he had on as it soaked up the blood. The white cloth turning a good shade of red. " You won't get to pleasure her without a dick...." I plunge the scissors down immediately cutting of his dick and balls in one cut. He cried out barely clinging to life."You can't hear her voice without ears...." I grabbed a second pair of scrissors and at the same time plunged both into his ear sockets. Twisting them to watch the blood seep out.
"You can't talk to her without a voice..." Grabbing a third pair keeping the other two in his ears I slit his throat. Cutting flesh is like cutting papper.... So easy yet so much work... His blood splattered all over my uniform and face..."You can't think about her without a brain...." I pulled out the two from his ears then proceed to stab the top of his skull with them. Some bits of skull and brain came out in a beautifully gory way. Now for the grand finale I pointed to his heart crazily laughing. " You can't love her without a heart... BUT WHO CAN LOVE MY ANGEL MORE THAN ME!!" I repeatedly stabbed his heart with the third pair of scissors. Blood painted my face, hands, clothes, floor, and walls as I stabbed him.
The warm feel of the liquid on me made this feel soooo much better... His body was already limp after the slit throat. But I just kept going until his corpse was nothing but mush and guts... Calling my butlers back I told them to clean up and make sure his family moves far away. And for the police? ...... I told them to pay the crooked cops in that station off to keep silent. Also to clean up all blood from the mansion. After that I walked up to my room passing my father and mother.... They had proud looks on their faces as I walked by them covered in blood. I head towards the shower and wash off the liquid feeling so full of content. After that I went to my room and watched videos I had stored of my angel..
Flashback End
After that day I payed closer attention to the males near my sweet angel. Only a few seem to be of real threat to me. But no matter my angel will be mine and mine forever. Her sweet personality and body will be broken to be reliant on me... No one shall taint her.... She will be my angel and bride... Even if she doesn't want to..
_________________________________________
Hello everyone! Sorry this took so long... I recently had some trouble with time and family but now I will try to write more.
~Bye! Sailor Eevee Out!