-

Jimin POV

I kinda of felt bad but at the same time nope. She shouldn't have yelled and made all the students glared at us. She such an anonymous. Why can't she say it quieter.

But what am to blame I can't do anything it was her problem.

After class we were told to stay and I see the anger in her face boiling up. She doesn't even stare at me nor once look at me.

"You two go over there and make up on what you did." Mr randrop said.

"I'm not gonna make up with someone like him." She said rolling her eyes, which made me furious and angry.

"Same I don't want to talk to someone who's way annoying than my ex." I smirk.

"What! If I was annoying than why did you keep kicking me and kept blowing paper balls on my nape."

"I don't know, a guy has a reason." I shrugged.

"You two. When are you gonna get along." Mr randrop said shaking his head.

"Never!" We both said at the same time.
Than look at each either and directly back to the teacher.

"I want you guys to stay here and make up, if I come back and I don't see you guys getting along, than you'll both have detention everyday and some other stuff to do like cleaning." Mr randrop said leaving your both there.

"Why did you do that?" She said.

"What did I do?"

"Kicking my chair and throwing spit paper balls that probably came out of your mouth. Ewww." You gave an disgusting look and made an disgusting mouth look.

"You shouldn't have yelled."

"And you shouldn't have kick me or throw shit towards me."

"You should have turn around when I called you!"

"Can't you wait after class?"

"No I can't I don't have patient."

"Idiot."

"Why are you calling me an idiot when your the one that got us on detention."

"Weren't you."

"Why would I get us on detention."

There is no way, I can't make up with this girl she's too obnoxious. Loud and always yelling back. Also, she's very disrespectful towards me. I am not gonna get along with her until she apologize.

"Apologize and I'll make up with you." I said

"What? apologize? Hell no." She raised an eyebrow.

"There is no way I'm gonna apologize to you, shouldn't you be the one to apologize." She said.

"Umm no." I said.

"Psf as if I'm gonna apologize to you." I rolled my eyes. Such a waste of my time to apologize to someone pathetic like her.

-
Y/n POV

After 15 minute we stop talking he was on his phone while I was on mine. Why is he expecting me to apologize when I didn't even started the fight. Once, I get home I have to take a shower right away. Such an idiot.

30 minute later.

Mr randrop enter the classroom

"So? Did you guys-" before he could even say anything I cut him off.

"No we didn't and we are never." I said looking down on my phone and texting my friends. Gossip Four.

"Well, than how about you Jimin."
Jimin look up and shake his hand which meant a no.

"Oh" that all that came out of Mr randrop face.

"Than I guess detention everyday and cleaning after school." Mr randrop said.

Oh shit I forgot about having detention and cleaning everyday. "Mr randrop but-" but before I could even form my sentence he cut me off.

"No but you two are having detention everyday and cleaning after school for 1 month."

"What!" We both Said.

"Your dismissed now bye see your after school."

Park Fucking Jimin I stare at him at this point I'm gonna fight the shit out of him I went straight to Jimin who was looking down on his phone it's like he doesn't care. Doesn't he know it's taking up my time. I went to Jimin and grab him by the collar and-

(Use your imagination)

-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys how are you? I'm doing ummm okay.
Anyone pls vote and and comment on what u like also pls add this on your reading list thank you love y'all.