no.....

SLASH blood went everywhere, Toby screamed as my back was cut open..... I smiled at Toby blood dripping from my mouth. "Run." Was all I Said before my hair started going black. Toby ran down the halls looking for the older kids. "Maybe in not so weak after all.... (B/N)." I said. (Brothers name.) My hair was black and my eyes where red and black.

"Maybe, big sister but I don't think so." And with that he was gone vanished I was lucky I was half demon as the mark was already healing. Then the boys ran into the the room, worried.

"MOM?!?!" they yelled (hoodie and masky ) well Toby ran over and hugged me, I winced a bit cuse it hurt. Toby was crying, I slowly went back to normal. Suddenly all of the kids where in my room. They where worried a bout me and I could see it..... offendy woke up and started crying, as I sighed. Toby wouldn't let me go. Smile ran up to me and started licking my back. Masky went and got offender from the crib in my room. All the little kids looked at the older boys and asked one qustion all at the same time.

"Will mommy be okay?" Every one exept the tiny proxies asked. Masky nodded not wanting to worry anyone. I smiled.

"Masky? Can you grab the first aid kit?" I asked, as masky went to get it. After handing offendy too hoodie. I looked at E.J. dispite being little he was still useful. My back was slashed really bad. Masky came back and handed me the kit. I got toby off me and he clung to masky. Everyone left exept E.J, he stayed. I handed him the first aid kit.

"Could you help me wrap my back?" I asked. He nodded and I removed my shirt and bra. And layed down on my bed. He slowly stitched up my back and put guze padding over it before wrapping it. I smiled and put on a loose shirt an went down stairs. All the tiny pastas where looking at me as I held the small E.J's hand as we walked down. Some boys gave E.J a jelouse look. I walked down and and E.J let go of my hand and ran over to Jeff hugging him and then taking his hand. They all sat down BEN and Sally sat together and the proxies sat in there little group. Liu held offendy and I sat alone. I looked at the kids.

"Would you like to hear a story?" I asked as they all nodded there heads yes.

"There was a little girl......"

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!