W-WHAT?!?!?!

There in frent of me was none other then.... Fing offender man (OKAY MAY NOT BE PG ANYMORE BUT WHAT EVER) all the kids screamed. I screamed. We all freaked the f out!!! "?!?!?!" I grabed the kids and ran up stairs into my room with them locking  the door. But something was off......

   "What now?" Asked one of the kids. Reaturning me from reality. My room was pretty big I guess so I told them to enjoy them selves. Then In smelt something burning. SHIT. THE WAFFELS. forgetting every thing else I ran to make sure the house didnt burn down. When I heard the weirdest noise. A kind of childish sound that a 1-2 year old would make. I looked over to see.... a tiny ofender..... crawling around the floor. Wtf is going on?!?! WHY AM I NOT AFFECTED?!?!?! He crawled over too me and semi climbed up my leg. I went and turned off the stove offender still drowling on my leg.

(he's 1.5 oh um I should do this real fast Jeff:4 Liu:5 Ej:9 Lj:6 BEN:7 toby:3 Sally:8 hoodie:10 masky:11 you: 18.)

   "kids breakfast!!!" I yelled

~time skip me bro~

    Every one came in from playing some where covered in blood others in mud some in (vomits you get the idea) "grate..... now you all need a bath." I said slowly..... heading upstairs. I ran the ungodly large bath and filled it. I walked to the staries and yelled

   "EVERY ONE SWIM WERE WHERE SWIMMING!!!" (Okay so its more like a small indoor pool that works like a bath. Im tired okay ;-;) 

   ~after everyone was cleaned up and you where filthy from dinner and chasing everyone around and slipping in the mud~

     "Every one to bed its sunrise." Everyone ran to get ready for bed. I walked to the bath room to shower forgetting to lock the door. Putting your clothes down the lundry shoot. And setting the new ones down. I jumped in the shower.

   *Meanwhile*

   The boys carefully walked into the bath room and stole the clothes exept the panties cuse there weren't enough boys to grabe everything.

~after your shower your dried of and have the panties on~

    "BOYS" I SCREAMED!

   ♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~
TO BE CUNTINUED