okay wtlf?!

"BOYS!!!!" I screamed as I ran down the hall way arm across my bare boobs. I was angery. But then the friking baby offendy crawled up my leg. Again. I'd need to pick him up but..... I need a shirt and fast. I found one boy with my pj shirt and ripped it outta his hand putting it on. I picked up offender who fell fast asleep on my chest (cup size E/FF your choice) I was tired. Not in a good mood. And ready to kill every freaking ideiot in this damn house!!!!! I walked down the hall sunging a song softly and slowly. It made the lullaby almost horrific. "Ring around the rosey " I smiled evily. "Pocket full of posey's," the boys where all in a corner screaming. My once normal H/C hair was black my eyes where black and red. I had fangs and I was smiling. A syth if my free hand "ashes ashes," I got closer whispering the words right beside the boys in full demon form "they all fall down." They screamed and started to cry they where shaking and horrified. They may be killers but they where still kids.

    "I-I'm sorry, I got carried away." I said going back to normal all the boys hugging me sobbing. I scared them all.

   "Off to bed now." I smiled as they ran off too bed. When I felt it...... the cold breeze..... they found me...... I ran to my room with offender to put him to bed. He is only 1.5 after all fml. I hadn't slept since slender left........ I've been here since I was 2..... I killed my family when I was two. Whe I was 2-5 I called slender dad..... pfft I was such a stupid child. Wish i could turn back time...... to the good old days...
I sang to myself. Tears at my eyes for once....... in a blue moon I cry too......

     "Oh (Y/N) always so weak." said a voice near offenders crib witch was beside my bed. No..... not now...... why him?!

   "What do you want?" I asked coldly and he licked his knife. He wouldnt hurt me..... he still cared about me.... I let him live and I cared for him untill slender came for me. As long as-

    "M-om-my?" Came a voice from the door way. No. He smiled and went to strike the small Toby.

    "NOOOO!!!" I screamed

SLASH blood went everywhere

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Hope you enjoyed!!!