5. His New Path!!!

Start from the beginning

Is she started staying inside my brain? Hey lady.. get out from there.
"You are the real idiot" Again she.

But she is right. How can I hurt my Daksh? I am an idiot...poor man...he might be worrying for me.

I searched for my phone and then realized that it's not with me now..I left everything that I had. Oh.. damn it..How would I call him now? Wait..if I call him now, wht would he do next? He will come to me the next second and dragged me to the same beach where I was trying to die..then he will dip me inside the water,cursing me with words... definitely that will be his punishment for my stupid decision. No.. I cant now.

Oh god..What should I do now exactly? Guide me through the right path..Pls...
"Find a new reason for you to live..."
Seriously where should I search for this new reason? Hey crazy girl.. couldn't you find me the reason too?

"When you are under stress and confusion, instead of thinking stupidity..just close your eyes..god will be there for us when no one in earth can help us...he will guide..."I remembered her words suddenly and that's it.

I closed my eyes and only thing that filled my mind was her laughter.
Find the Miracle and let that miracle change your life.
Someone whispered into my ears and I opened my eyes widely.
Now I got my way..I know what to do. Let me complete my incomplete task.
*****
Meenakshi as usual had to work lately since she is always a late comer at her press. She cursed her supervisor and took her bag out. She then immediately rushed outside and was about to start her scooter when she heard a shout from back.

"Going without me?"
She turned back to get a surprise which she didn't expect. It was Abhiram with a smile. This time his smile is not fake and it reached his eyes too. Unknowingly she also smiled back.

"Didn't you go? I thought you escaped with your life from me..."she said funnily.
"Where would I go? I have no place to go."he said faking a sad expression.

And it worked. She thought deeply.
"Ok lets go to my home. You can stay there till you get a job..."she said.
"Thank you....."he already took a seat beside her before she completes.
"Wait..wait...do you Know why am I taking you with me?"she said turning back.
"Yeah... ofcourse.. Because I am an handsome young beautiful guy. Every girl wants to take me home. "he said making her annoyed.

Now it's his chance to annoy her. He secretly found enjoyment in it.
"Hello Mr.Handsome young beautiful dead guy..."She said and he glared at her.
"I have some plans with you. Thats the only reason why I am taking you my home.... understood?"she asked.
"Plans?" He asked showing big eyes at her.
"Yeah..now I am helping you.. in return you have to help me whenever I need an help...you will understand it at right time."she said and started driving.

Through out the journey he was confused. Not only thinking about his upcoming life but also about the so called plans of this crazy girl who is with him hereafter. But on the other hand, he felt peace after so long time. He felt himself as a free bird who is not caring about anything. Just like her. It feels so good. He thought. He looked at the mirror and saw her face.

 He looked at the mirror and saw her face