Hanging By A thread

Preface

 When the world comes crumbling down onto your feet, what do you do? You run. To run away from insufferable pain, away from hurt. You can never run away for ever, but at least for a while. A while is enough.

1. Music [Myoo-zik] noun

An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions insignificant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony and colour.

That's what it says in dictionaries. Here's another one:

2.The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.

And another one:

3.vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion

Music is my escape, it is my world, a big part of my life. It is what i was born to do. It is in my blood, it is the language to my soul and its just, my escape. Music brings me happiness, memories that i don't want to forget, makes me feel closer to myself. When i'm there, i never want to leave. Never want to return to the world that makes you remember, remember than you are hanging by a thread, and you think how long can I hold on for?

Yes, yes i know its short but hey! Its only the preface :) Tell me what you think!! THANK YOU FOR READING! :D  I would love to hear from you guys! Come on! Comment!! ^_^ I dedicate chapters to my fans!

*Dedicated to Mickookie for being my newest fan! Thank you!*

-HeartMadeOfStone-