Connor got out next to you, examining the lamp as well. "Would you like to go in?" He asked. He looked across the street, scanning and locating exactly where the truck was. You took a step back.

"No, I'm just looking." You met his gaze. "We can start heading to the truck. Gingerly, he grabbed your arm and wrapped it around his own. "This way." Walking down the street, arms locked, you looked into the windows of each shop you passed. Happy that Connor didn't care if he got caught by anyone.

You remembered that he was  technically still CyberLife's android and you didn't want to lose your partner. "Connor?" You squeezed his arm "What would happen if someone sent in a report about you?" You questioned.

He glanced down at you, furrowing his brow. "I'd instantly have to return to CyberLife to be deactivated and examined, then replaced." He replied.

You looked around, seeing about three people in total walking on the street that could easily spot you. You glanced into one of the stores, stopping abruptly as you got an idea. The store had clothing and right in the middle of the store sat a rack of beanies. "You're the only rk800 out there right?"

"I believe so." He replied. You pulled your arm from his, squeezing his shoulder.

"I'm going to buy something really quick." You walked into the store, going straight to the beanies. Connor walked up behind you, looking over you at the hats.

"Are you cold? I could just give you my jacket." You shook your head, motioning him to lean down. He complied, bending down closer to you. You pulled a black beanie onto his head, tilting your head to the side as you looked at him. You didn't like the way it looked. The Black wasn't right, so you pulled it off and grabbed a gray one instead. You paused before putting this one on. Connor's hair was messy from the last beanie, he looked cute. You wanted to see it this way more often. You held the beanie up to his face.

"Perfect." You liked how the grey brightened his eyes.

"Why are you buying me a beanie? I have no use for it." He was confused as to why you would want to buy him a hat.

"To cover your LED. If you want to do anything that an android doesn't normally do, then we have to hide the fact that you are one." You grabbed another beanie for yourself that was your favorite color. "Not that it's a bad thing..." you looked up at him "I just don't want my partner being replaced."

His entire system locked up but you couldn't tell. The only explanation Connor could think of was you. You did something to tamper with his biocomponents. His eyes fluttered as he got his system under control, and he nodded in understanding. "What should I do with my jacket?" He looked down at the blue triangle sitting against his chest.

You thought for a second, staring at the glowing triangle as well. "Take it off." You said. He slipped it off his shoulders, holding it on his arm. You pulled it from him and pulled the sleeves inside out. "I hope you don't mind a few wrinkles." You handed it back to him. "We're going to have to tie it around your waist." He looked down at the jacket, quickly tying it around his waist.

"Do you have an iron?" He asked. You nodded, tightening his tie around his neck.

"Yeah I do. I'll iron it in the morning." You said, walking away to the check out. You paid the android at the counter, giving her a thank you as she handed you the beanies.

You turned around, motioning Connor to lean down again so you could put on his new hat. You adjusted it in just the right way to keep the LED completely hidden. You pulled out the ever rebellious hair that usually sat against his forehead So that it peaked out from underneath the beanie. "Oh no, you look like a deviant. I'm going to have to take you in." You joked, smiling at your work.