Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Next day ;)

Jimin can't stop smiling. His interaction with his crush keeps on replaying in his mind. 'Should I give him love letter later? I think I should. Should I reveal myself? Ha-ha. No way!'

"Jimin, look, it's Jungkook!" Jimin whips his head immediately. But he saw nothing, Jimin glared at his bestfriend.

They are in the hallway waiting for their next class and Jimin was hoping that he would see Jungkook this morning to boost up his energy.

"Jimin!"

Hoseok and Jimin whip their head. Taehyung was running towards them. Hoseok felt his heart racing. Well Taehyung, was Hoseok's first love and first heartbreak. They dated secretly for about a month but it turns out Taehyung were just playing with his heart, he dated Hoseok because of a bet with his friends.

Taehyung ignored his presence, eyes glued on Jimin. Hoseok felt his heart ache but he brushes it off.

"Hi, Taehyung!" Jimin wave his hand.

"You didn't sneak in this morning, coach misses you." Taehyung teases. Hoseok frowned and looks at Jimin. Jimin smiles nervously. 'If Hoseok found out, I'm dead. I know he will tell my brother that I'm sneaking in someone else class and not attending mine.'

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked Taehyung at the same time glaring at him. Taehyung glances at Hoseok, who is now eyeing Jimin suspiciously. Taehyung shifted his gaze to Jimin, he ruffles the younger's hair, chuckling. He wink at Jimin and changes the topic quickly to cover up what he said earlier.

"Do you have any plan later?" He asked the younger. 'I wonder how come this two gotten close to each other' Hoseok thought.

"Well aside from giving him a letter, there's none." He answered, half-whispered.

"Great, let's have a date later." He said then he winks at Jimin again, before glancing at Hoseok with a smirk and with that he left. Jimin would be lying if he said it didn't make his heart flutter.

"Did you hear that? He asked me on a date!" Hoseok gave him a weak smile, heart aching. Jimin is smiling too much, he looked happy and didn't even noticed his bestfriend's pain expression.

"I mean, how come, a good looking guy like Kim Taehyung asked me on a date?" Jimin giggles. Jimin can't deny the fact that Taehyung just made him happy because is the person who asked him on a date and also Taehyung is a boyfriend material, he's a good looking, tall, and he's nice too and it's so impossible not to fall for him. But Jimin in case, it's really impossible because he already like someone.

Hoseok stayed silent and Jimin freezes when realization hit him.

"I'm so sorry for saying things like that. Don't worry it's just a friendly date, I guess?" Jimin explains carefully.

Hoseok was taken aback, mouth parted.

"J-Jimin what are you talking about?" He asked nervously.

"Well I kind of figure out you like Taehyung?" The younger one said voice teasing while wiggling his eyebrow. "I mean, when you two met the other day, I felt something was different especially when you two looked at each other so I concluded that maybe just maybe you like him or whatever." Jimin grins at him, missing Hoseok's annoyed expression.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Hoseok spat. Jimin grinned wider.

"But I saw your eyes spark when you saw him, you can't take your eyes off him too!" Jimin pointed out. Hoseok clenches his jaw, fist clenched.