"Somebody's birthday is in a few days."

"Oh really, who's?"

"Your's dork. What do you want to do?"

"It doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you I'll be fine."

"No. You're going to be 21. We're celebrating. Without alcohol."

"I wish they had camping around here. It's been ages since I've gone camping."

And right as I was about to say something - his phone rang.

He raised an eyebrow, the number not known on his phone.

"I should probably get this. It might be work."

"Go ahead." I nodded quickly, going back to my food and finished up my sandwich.

"Hunter?! No way! How are you buddy?"

I looked up, seeing Justin beaming as the words left his mouth.

He was talking to his best friend...I hadn't seen him that happy in a while.

"Well, I already mentioned to Bella about you coming up, and if you have that much time, you could stay with us for a week- if you wanted." He looked at me, lightly tapping my arm. "That's still cool right?"

"Of course." I nodded, softly smiling at him before looking forward again.

So any free time he'd be with Hunter - which was fine. I know he hadn't seen him in forever. I lived with him.

"A couple of weeks? Yeah, that's awesome. We have a two week break, I can take off for when you're here."

So not when we'd have real time for each other...

We probably wouldn't then.

But I couldn't complain. That'd be selfish. He deserves to see his friend. It's not like when we can talk to our families he'll be able to talk to Hunter all the time.

"I'll be right back." Justin pecked my cheek, then got up from the table and left.

"Ok..." I still said it, even though I was talking to myself.

I looked down at my hands, fumbling with them in my own awkwardness- then looked around the room.

"Are you ok? You look a little lonesome. Where's your boy that's always attatched to your hip?" Julie sat beside me, bumping my arm with hers.

"He's over there on the phone with an old friend." I nodded towards him, my gaze lingering on his back, his free hand shoved in his pocket.

"Well, that's a very 50 Shades of Grey moment."

"Ugh, don't put those thoughts in my head." I leaned my elbows on the table, holding my head in my palms.

"Trouble in paradise?"

"I'd hardly call it paradise these days. We barely see each other."

"Sounds like somebody needs a girls day. What are you doing after school?"

"I, um, have a doctors appointment, but I'm good at about 3:30. I don't work today."

"Awesome. So I'm thinking we go and get our nails done, grab a coffee, maybe shop a little? Then we can talk. You're boyfriend is heading back."

"Yeah, I'd love that. Where can I meet you?"

"I'll text you the address. Good luck."

"Thanks." I smiled weakly at her as she got up, just a few seconds before Justin sat back down.