2

(Jack's POV)
CRINGE WARNING ⚠️
The day after my party I woke up and Emily was still in my bed. I went down stairs and made waffles with some coffee. Emily walked down stairs. "Good morning beautiful" I said. She was in a black robe. "Good morning" Emily said kissing me. She sat down on one of the bar stools and took a sip of coffee. "Was the party any good?" I said trying to be cute. "It was the best party I've ever been to." Emily said looking up at me and biting her lip. "I'm going to go get dressed I have school." Emily said walking upstairs. This is what she came down stairs in.

 This is what she came down stairs in

"Ok well I'll come over after school. Bye love you." Emily said. She kissed me goodbye and left. I had to get ready for school too so I put on a black t-shirt and a pair of blue ripped jeans

7 hours later

I just got back from school and the door bell rang so I went to answer it and it was Emily. "Hey" I said then she walked in shut the door sat her backpack on the floor and she automatically started kissing me. "Jack can we please...." Emily said looking up at me. "Baby, I don't wanna hurt you...." I said. "Jack please I'm begging you..." she said. "Ok fine but only cause you want." I said smiling. She took my hand and we went up stairs and she sat me down in a chair in my room. She started grinding on me and I was letting out moans here and there. I picked her up and sat her down on the bed. She got on her hands and her knees and I rocked my hips into hers. "Harder jack harder!!!" Emily screamed. I held on to the headboard for support. She was moaning a BUNCH. She rolled over to her back and I kissed her all way down then I started fingering her. Emily threw her head back and moaned. "J-jack I-I-I'm gonna c-c-cum" Emily said. "Go ahead" I said pleasing her. I licked the juices of my finger and she was breathing crazy hard.

Jack riyn .......On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara