Goblin Piss...Never Drink It

Chapter Two: Goblin Piss...Never Drink It

***Embry's POV***

"No!" Harry shook his head. "No, absolutely not."

"Told you he'd take it well." Hermione rolled her eyes as she yanked a few hairs off Harry's head and walked over to Mad-Eye and I watched as she put them into the potion.

"Bloody hell Hermione," Harry muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. I couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter, which earned me a subtle glare from Remus.

"I can't let you all do this, it's too dangerous." Harry tried to argue with all of us. "You can't risk your lives for me like this."

"Enough Potter." Mad-Eye rolled his good eye at Harry's protests. "Everyone here is of age and has volunteered. Now I want all the Harry's to line up, her middle of the room!"

I hurried over to the center of the room with: Fleur, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and a short older man that I didn't recognize. I could tell from the frown on his face that he really didn't want to be here. I ended up standing between George and Fleur in line. It was strange, being here and my friends not knowing who I was.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss." Mad-Eye warned as he shoved the flask into Fred's hands.

"Have lots of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred tried to joke. I bit down on the inside of my cheek to keep myself from chuckling. Not at the joke, but at the fact that even at a serious time like right now Fred could still crack jokes. His joke only earned him a glare from Mad-Eye. "Just trying to diffuse the tension."

After Fred was done he handed it to George who also took a sip before handing it to me. I looked at it for a second before taking a small sip of it. I had to agree with Mad-Eye on the taste, it was thoroughly revolting. I wish that I could have just morphed my appearance, but then the others might realize something's up and now wasn't the best time for them to figure out who I am. That could happen once we were all safe back at the Burrow.

As the potion started to take effect it felt as though my skin was bubbling. I watched as my skin became paler to match Harry's and I felt a growth spurt to match his height as well. My eyesight started to worsen and I could feel my hair changing as well. By the time it was over my clothes didn't fit properly and I could barely see.

"Wow, we're identical!" Fred and George grinned as they looked at one another. I glanced at them to see that they were clones of Harry and were wearing their, now too big, clothes.

"Not yet, you're not." Mad-Eye tossed a large bag of clothes onto the floor in the center of the room. "Everyone get changed, you too Potter."

"Don't look at me Bill, I'm hideous." Fleur told Bill as she started to take off her clothes like everyone else. We all changed into matching outfits that consisted of: dark jeans, a red tee shirt, sneakers, and a blue jacket. We all also received glasses like Harry's to allow us to see properly until the potion wore off.

"Your eyesight is truly dreadful Harry." Hermione comment from somewhere in the mess of Harry's.

"Alright, this is how it'll go." Mad-Eye looked over all of us as we finished up getting dressed. "George is with Lupin-"

"I'm George!" I recognized Fred's voice as Mad-Eye pointed at George.

"Alright George you're with-" Mad-Eye started to 'correct' himself.

"I'm joking, I'm Fred he's George." Fred admitted with a slight laugh in his voice.

"Enough!" Mad-Eye barked at him. "George is with Lupin. Fred with Arthur. Granger with Kingsley. Ron with Tonks. Delacour with Bill. Fletcher with me so I can keep an eye on you. Summers will be trailing on her own, make sure to keep up with Lupin. Then Potter-"

"Yes?" All of the others looked up at him at the same time.

"The real Potter. Where are you?" He scanned us with his glass eye.

"Here!" Harry, the real one, raised his hand near the back of the room as he zipped up his pants.

"You'll be with Hagrid in the motorcycle." He informed him. With that set everyone got with their partner and I followed Remus and George like I was supposed to. Once out side we all lined up. Most of us were on brooms except for Hagrid and Harry is the motorcycle, Bill and Fleur and Hermione and Kingsley on Threstals. Mad-Eye and Fletcher were at the front on Mad-Eye's broom and I was behind George and Remus on a spare one that Mad-Eye had thought to bring.

I mounted my broom and waited with the others for the signal to go. Within a minute it was given and we all took off flying as fast as we could through the night sky. I trailed a few broom lengths behind Remus and George, keeping my eye out for any danger.

It seemed as though we were a magnet for danger though, because after three or so minutes of flying dark cloaked figures started swarming around us. It almost felt as though I were back at the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry. Flashes of green were thrown at me by the various Death Eaters. I flew in a zig zag type of pattern to try and avoid the random spells aimed at me.

"Crucio!" I heard a man's voice yell the spell just before a wave of pain flooded me. The all too familiar sensation of hot knives on my skin overtook me. Before I knew it my hands were no longer gripping onto the broom beneath me. The broom wasn't even beneath me any longer. I was falling through the dark sky as it felt like someone were digging white hot blades into my skin. Unable to stop myself I screamed out from the pain.

"Lucy!" I heard someone yell as a strong hand gripped onto my wrist, stopping my plummet through the air. I opened my eyes to see a Harry look alike grabbing ahold of me while his other hand gripped his broom. A short ways away I saw Arthur hovering on his own broom. He was glancing around for any sign of Death Eaters but they had all seemed to vanish, my pain with them. I guess this was Fred.

"Thanks," I thanked him as he pulled me up onto his broom with him.

"No problem." Fred assured me as he flew us over to where Arthur was.

"We need to hurry to the portkey before they come back." Arthur instructed us on the obvious. We only nodded as the three of us flew off to wherever our portkey was located.