"There you are!" Merias, Airlianna's closest friend, shouts. "I thought you were going to abandon our act."

"I would never." Airlia shakes her head laughing.

"Good, cause you're the main part. We'd all be nothing without you, really."

"Are you purposely trying to put yourself in debt to me?" Airlia teases, smiling as she sees Merias crinkle her nose in disdain. No fairy wants to put their self in debt to another unless absolutely necessary; otherwise you could find yourself in a very nasty situation.

"Be quiet," Merias playfully shoves her friend. "You need to go get dressed anyway. And be quick, or Kimberley will have your head."

*****************

Ashlyklnn was hunting for a particular Saturn, who thought he could run from a bargain made with the ice queen. He would either die or fulfill his end of the deal. Ash stopped for a second, hearing a noise to his left. Cocking his head he listens closely. Music, fast and upbeat was playing along with shouts of laughter and clapping.

Ash smiles cynically, he probably tried hiding in the crowd. A stupid thing to do. The Saturn had a better chance hiding in a bush in the middle of nowhere. Ash was an excellent hunter. He was starting to enjoy the kill. Following the music he came upon a fairground. Something he had heard of many times, but has never actually been to. They were for the weak minded and poor.

As he walked past each fey, they stiffened and ceased their conversation. This was usually what happened when he was around others like himself. He had built up quite the reputation, and everyone knows it. He could hear the whispers start up behind him. Some fearful others confused.

He saw fairies gathering around to one spot. They were all clapping and whistling and laughing. One even went as far as to yell out, "take those clothes off, no one'll mind!" at that ash raised his eyebrows his curiosity getting to him. Pushing to the front of the crowd he saw what everyone was getting all hyped up about. A performance act, with twelve dancers, each paired up and dancing around to a fast paced song that ash vaguely remembers from somewhere. The dancers changed partners over and over again, laughing and yelling. One in particular caught the dark princes' eyes. A girl, no older than he, dressed in an emerald green dress that went down to her ankles, with very thin spaghetti straps. Her brown curly hair was up in a high ponytail, swishing around her lightly tanned skin, and catching in her eyes every now and again. Her lips were naturally reddish pink, and her cheek bones were high. Her eyes were big and round and as blue as blue can get. She was laughing with her partner, having the time of her life.

The music became more intense, and her feet kept up with it, twisting and turning. Dipping and spinning, flipping her feet about she twirled out and back not pausing to catch her breath. She spun under an arm as someone jumped over hers. Then she was the one jumping over an arm. The dancers all spun into a tight circle and weaved like they were making a basket. They weaved in and out, in and out, with a foot dance that not even the prince could mimic on his first try. A kick, dip, twirl, under, over, jump, tap, tip, tappedy tap.

Then suddenly a girl was in the air, her dress following her legs as she was lifted into a handless cartwheel by one of the other dancers, causing a ripple affect with the rest of the dancing fey, one being lifted up, then the next and the next and so forth, like dominos. And once they touched the ground again they were off swishing their dresses at the crowd, making them move back, foot work still involved. The girl in the green dress came up the center of the dancers whipping her dress back and forth, and spinning, her feet going in, then out one at a time, till miraculously the music stopped with a sudden violent jolt and she did too, as the other dancers slowly faded back. It was quiet for barley a nano second before everyone was screaming and hollering for another performance.