"Whoa!"

I turned around only to get shoved backwards because of the impact. My chocolate covered strawberries ended up flying. I fell down and the person who bumped into me fell on top of me. I let out a loud groan before opening my eyes. Ironically enough, Jungkook was currently laying on top of me. My eyes widened and a loud gasp escaped my lips.

"(Y/n)...." His eyes also widened. He looked down at the position we were in before locking eyes with me again. My heartbeat was rising rapidly. "So is this going to be our thing again?" He laughed awkwardly. His laugh died down into a cough once he saw how unamused I was.

"Jungkook-"

"No. I don't care if you don't want to see me, we need to talk okay? Don't tell me to leave you alone." His voice was laced with pain. I pursed my lips and cleared my throat a bit. "Actually I was going to ask you if you could get off now. You're kinda crushing me."

His cheeks turned a light pink as he immediately got off of me. He outstretched a hand for me to take and I hesitantly grabbed it. "Let's do this privately please." I sighed. He pulled me behind him and I grabbed the hem of his tux as he guided me through the crowd.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look extremely sexy in his sleek black tux. His hair was parted to show off his forehead and I wanted nothing more but to embrace him. His familiar scent was all I could take in. We left the loud room and entered a hall. My heels were clicking loudly down the pristine tiles and Jungkook opened a door to the right.

Inside was a room with a large queen sized bed in the middle of it. "(Y/n) you look beautiful... I mean you always do." He shyly rubbed at the back of his neck. My attention snapped back to him as I shut the door behind us. "Just hurry up and tell me what really happened Jungkook." I sighed. Almost immediately he nodded his head.

"I really was just trying to practice but Ji-Eun burst into the room," He began slowly. I moved away from him to sit on the edge of the bed while he continued. "I told her to leave but she wouldn't no matter how many times I told her to. Then we heard your voice opening the door and she just... kissed me." He rubbed his temples in irritation.

I stayed quiet and observed his movements. Jungkook definitely looked stressed and Kai's words from yesterday began to play in the back of my mind. "And this is the truth right?" My voice was shaky. He stepped closer to me and kneeled down to my level.

"Of course it is babygirl."

His eyes were big and doe like and I began to think of the first time we admitted that we liked each other. It was the sweetest first kiss I've ever had and Jungkook was always genuine with his feelings. He's not even good at showing girls his emotions so it wouldn't even make sense for him to cheat. "I believe you Kookie but it's just...." I looked down at my feet, trying to avoid eye contact.

"It's just what? Speak to me." His voice was dripping of honey. I began to fidget with my fingers again. "I can't just seem to forget that happened." There was a period of silence after I said that. Jungkook suddenly cleared his throat and I finally looked up and locked eyes with him. Something changed in his expression at that moment. He licked his lips and began to check me out. Gaze lingering over my satin red dress.

"Maybe this will make you forget."

His lips crashed against mine urgently. They opened and closed against mine with a sense of desperation. It felt so good and I let out a small sigh against his lips. His tongue swiped against my lips and he began to nibble on my bottom lip. He pushed me down and hovered above me, hands trailing down my body. I ran my hands through his hair as he moved to mark my neck. My hands moved down his chest and lingered near his torso, right near his beltline.

My neck arched back as he let his sensual kisses make its way to my chest. A moan escaped my mouth and I let my hands slip into his dress pants as a jolt of adrenaline raced to me. His hands slipped underneath my dress and he teasingly began to play with the hem of my underwear.

"Wait Jungkook." I whimpered causing him to freeze before continuing anything else. His eyes met mine and his facial expression softened at my vulnerable state. He knew my feelings were still a mess and we shouldn't get too carried away from the start. "I'm sorry (y/n)." He got off of me and sat down. His once neatly parted hair was tousled and all over the place.

"It's okay." The blood rushed to my cheeks in embarrassment. Jungkook suddenly looked upset and I tilted my head to the side. "(Y/n)..." He began cautiously. Something was definitely eating away at him. "Aren't you with Jimin now?" Disappointment welled up in his eyes and I felt ashamed.

This whole time I was in the wrong not Jungkook. Instead of using one of his best friends and causing tension between everyone, I should've just let him explain in the first place. Now I had no idea what to tell him. "Not exactly... I just needed a distraction." After saying it out loud, it sounded ten times more terrible. Jungkook shook his head and looked down at the ground.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. It's just you meant a lot to me and I didn't know how to cope with the pain I felt... I just needed somebody." I quickly took his hands into mine. He let out a long exasperated sigh before letting a small smile appear on his pink lips. "It's okay I guess you can call that payback since Ji-Eun kissed me."

I couldn't help but grin at how understanding he was. I tackled him into a hug and laid down on top of him as he let out a laugh. I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair. "(Y/n)." He called my name sweetly. I got up from his chest slightly and let my face hover above his.

"I love you dork." He grinned childishly and ruffled my hair. I giggled before tapping my nose once against his. "I love you more loser."

Once these sweet words were exchanged, we decided to head back into the large ballroom before people began to worry. When we entered he shot me a wink before going through the crowd to find Namjoon. I also had to search for Jimin and break the news to him. Hopefully he wouldn't get too hurt.

"Jimin!" I exclaimed. He was standing near the entrance with a white suit on. At the sight of me, his eyes lit up and a pit of guilt rested in my stomach. "Hey I was looking for you!" He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I let out a nervous laugh and grabbed his hands off my waist gently after a moment.

"Jimin...." I started. There was no nice way to break it to him. Why do I continuously keep hurting him? He studied my facial expressions and scanned the crowd. His eyes settled on an overly excited Jungkook chatting with Namjoon and he let out a sigh. "It's okay." He cut me off. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion as he shrugged my hands off of his own.

"Go to him it's okay." He smiled. I looked at him gratefully. It seems he already knew what I was going to say. "Thank you Jimin... I'm sorry for everything." I got on my tippy toes and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He nodded his head once and I ran through the crowd to go to Jungkook.

"I know how it feels." Kai stood next to Jimin with his hands in his pockets. He was staring over at Hoseok and Amber slow dancing in the crowd. A romantic song echoed throughout the room. Jimin shrugged his shoulders and looked over to the brunette. "I know man but what can we do." Jimin shook his head once. They grew quiet as Jimin slyly began to check him out. "Hey you look great..." He smiled after taking in the sight of him.

Kai also began to observe Jimin and ran a hand through his hair once. He was trying his best not to bite his lip. "You don't look too bad yourself." His cheeks were dusted a light pink. They awkwardly stood there exchanging glances for a second.

"Wanna dance?" They both asked in unison. Kai laughed along with Jimin before they both moved to enter the middle of the dance floor.

——————-

Bet you guys didn't expect that ;)) this isn't the ending btw but either the next chapter or the next couple of chapters will be the ending most likely. I'll let you guys know !