Chapter 7

...we no longer wish to be allies, however...
Peter POV
We wish to be a pack.
I saw confusion in the eyes of each of the triplets. Especially in the whisky eyes of Mieczyslaw. " My nephew and I are the last of the Hales, the rest of our family was burned alive by hunters, we are a dying breed, as are the Stilinski's, if we formed a pack maybe both of our bloodlines could eventually be saved." I could see the sadness in the eyes of the triplets before Mieczyslaw spoke " we are sorry about your family" I give Mieczyslaw a small grateful smile "honestly it is OK, I had my revenge, my family has justice" "what do you mean revenge?" I was about to answer when Derek answered a smirk never leaving his face "Peter went feral, he killed every hunter involved in the assassination, he eliminate the Argent blood line." The triplets looked at me in awe before Erica spoke "don't forget how he died, resurrected himself and tried to kill Scott." "The little brat deserved it, he was a danger to all wolves, he was power hungry, a pathetic excuse of a true alpha and I still plan to kill him." I said with unwavering hatred towards the crooked jawed twat. "You're the one who bit him!" Erica had a smirk on her face. I was about to growl at her when Aleksander spoke " why would you bite that prat anyone would make a better wolf?" "I was a feral alpha, I didn't know what I was doing, we all make mistakes."

Mieczyslaw flashed his alpha eyes at his brother " even though we would love to join packs and discuss our mistakes, I am still being hunted and its bad enough I am dragging the last of my family down with me, I won't watch you die because I was weak." I saw the look in his eyes it was a mixture of regret, sadness and fear. I don't know why but that look caused me a pain in my heart. "If we were a pack, we would train until we were unbeatable, we would protect each other with our lives, we would be safe. Together we could create the most feared pack in America. We would be undisputed , unbreakable and unkillable. My family got its justice let us help your family get theirs." The younger triplets turned to their big brother with pleading eyes as did the rest of my pack. "OK Peter, Derek, Erica and Boyd, I accept you as pack." At his word we each felt an unbreakable bond form between the Valkyrie and Hale packs. "However if we are pack the are conditions. We train to fight not only with claws but other weapons daily, we stick to our code and continue to help others and all of you must become alphas to ensure your safety." Derek replied without hesitation " we agree but we find feral or cruel alphas for the three betas of my pack to kill". I felt guilt build up before I corrected my nephew "two betas" the I flashed my eyes however they were no longer steel blue they were blood red. I saw the questioning looks before I explained " I was captured and placed in to Eichen House by hunter after Scott almost killed me, they experimented on me, tortured me until I once again became feral, so when I escaped as a defense strategy I killed the first alpha I found." I looked around the room everyone looking at me pitifully while Mieczyslaw just looked at me with pride in his beautiful eyes. What was I thinking beautiful? Had I developed feelings for Mieczyslaw? What was happening? With all these thoughts in my head I couldn't deny he was extremely attractive. My thoughts were interrupted by Derek who had a hurt expression on his face " why didn't you tell us?" " that McCall part would of killed me for power or sent me back to Eichen house besides I enjoy being in predictable. " I replied with a smirk.

That is when Boyd finally spoke up " one problem, where are we supposed to live and train, the Hale house and this cabin are compromised?" Mieczyslaw answered with a devilish smirk " there might be the slight possibility that I have been hacking the accounts of our victims and saving the money in an account in the Caribbean under the name Dylan O Brien. It is also a possibility that I bought an abandoned warehouse in beacon hills I was planing on using as a safe house." At that everyone burst into laughter before Erica spoke up again " I think I have an idea what to do for our first pack bonding nights but it involves both the Hale money I know Peter has hidden somewhere and the money of Dylan O Brien and finally a lot werewolves strength" I decided to challenge Erica " Who said I knew where the Hale fortune is hidden?" However everyone could tell I knew exactly where it was. "OK fine, I have the money hidden somewhere, but all of us are going to need to take a trip" Everyone stood without hesitation smiling before Aleksander asked a question that everyone had been wondering 'what will we call our pack?'

* sorry I haven't updated in ages. It is a mixture of school and having noclue what to write. Any ideas are appreciated. The couple I am planning on writing is peterxstiles a I might add isaacxderek. Comment what u think.*