Chapter 3: Trick Tower X Shenanigans

Our group got together and soon people started disappearing one by one. We couldn't understand why so we split up to look for the answer. Gon was walking with me until suddenly the floor gave in underneath me and I fell through, with Gon yelling after me. I braced myself to land on my feet, enhancing my legs to take the impact with my Nen. When I landed I noticed the room was pitch black. I shivered, bad memories bubbling up in the back of my head. Suddenly I felt a breath by my ear and a very specific and familiar scent assaulted my nostrils. "Boo." Hisoka whispered.

I jumped out of my skin with a shrill squeak and backed up against the wall, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. There was Hisoka standing in front of me with his arms crossed. I couldn't tell the emotions on his face or if he was angry with me. "Did you enjoy your little escapade with another alpha dear Riku?" His tone was teasing but the words seemed to be serious. He closed in on me. "His scent is all over you~♡" I was locked in place by his arms on either side of me now. My voice quivered as I spoke. "G-Gon is just a kid! I would never even think of him in that way!" Hisoka hummed. "But you know, dear Riku, if you were to go into your heat as an omega that you wouldn't be unable to control yourself. Do you really want to soil him with your pheromones? Such an irresponsible boy you are." I hadn't thought about that. I had never experienced my heat before, I didn't know what it would feel like. But the more I stay around Hisoka, the more and more I start to feel the symptoms that were described to me as a child. I couldn't stay around Gon anymore or I may do something I'll regret. I felt my heart tug as I realized I couldn't be around the Sunshine boy anymore.

"There there, dear Riku, I'll be here to take care of your heat. I am, after all, your special mate." He cooed into my ear, and then nibbled at it. I quickly tried to push him away. "I don't want you to be my mate and I am not going to let you take care of my heat especially since it's not happened yet, you weird psycho clown!" 

Somehow I had managed to get out of Hisoka's grasp and backed away from him. He seemed to consider me for a second. "Little Riku you don't seem to understand some very important details about this relationship." He disappeared and reappeared behind me knocking me down. I was pushed on to my stomach and my arms were locked in place behind my back by one of his. I couldn't move, my body froze up as his breath hit the back of my neck. I started to panic and tried to get away, but he was too strong! "I am your alpha, and you are my mate. You will submit to me and you don't have a choice in the matter."  His teeth grazed my neck in a gentle manner, not yet claiming me. I flinched, but he slowly pulled away. "I always get what I want, dear Riku." With that, I was let go. I didn't move, I just laid on the floor, my mind whirling with what just happened. Then my body started to shiver, my omega was excited by the show of dominance, but for me, I was terrified by the man in front of me.

It was silent for a while as I tried to wrestle down my emotions, then Hisoka suddenly spoke again making me flinch. "We have an exam to finish Dear Riku, you can wallow in self-pity later." I looked up to see him looking at me with the same position he has always had, arms crossed, that stupid smirk, and eyes that looked down on me like he was superior. Was he? No, I couldn't think like that, he was a psychotic creep with power issues and I was just another toy he would play with and then throw away when I broke or ceased to amuse him, destined mate or not.

I stood up and dusted off my clothes, glaring at the alpha in front of me. He just smirked and turned toward the door. Now that I've been in the dark long enough for my eyes to adjust I notice a stand in front of the door with writing on it. 'Trial of Trust', by this point I was already ready to facepalm. 'Join hands with these cuffs for the duration of the trial.' I wanted to scream as Hisoka picked up a pair of handcuffs. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." Hisoka merely grinned and walked over to me. I tried to get away, but his grip on my arm was strong as I heard the 'click' of the metal cuffs. The door opened when Hisoka attached the other cuff to his own wrist. "Shall we?" Hisoka gestured to the open door and I begrudgingly moved forward, my right hand being jerked behind me as it was pulled toward Hisoka's left. We entered the next room to see a narrow pathway over top a bottomless pit. 'Only one partner may walk the path.' The sign said. "Hmmm." Hisoka put his hand to his chin in a thoughtful manner. "I have an idea." He looked to me with a wicked grin. I groaned.