PART5:MR.PATEL'house &KISS

Investigative Night

The team, still reeling from the shocking incident with the ghostly warning, decided to explore the surroundings. Neil and Sanskar took the lead in analyzing the area, trying to find any traces of human activity. Abhay, ever ready with his camera, began capturing every detail of the scene.

Avni, equipped with forensic tools, carefully collected fingerprints from the car's screen. Meanwhile, Piya and Swara, armed with a night camera, scanned the surroundings for any signs of life. The night camera, sensitive to human body temperature, displayed an empty scene, leaving the team perplexed.

After half an hour of investigation, the team regrouped at the car, sharing their findings.

Neil: "Did you find anything?"

Swara: "No Neil. There was no trace of human activity. We even checked for any human body temperature using the night camera, but the results were negative."

Abhay: "From this warning note, we can conclude that the murders here are based on revenge. Piya, please spare me the talk about ghosts and all."

Piya: "No, I didn't imply that. I was thinking that maybe someone with knowledge of IT, related to Princess Maithili and Ali's case, created this 3D animation. And Abhay, just because I research ghost stories doesn't mean I believe in them. Understand?" (Abhay was left speechless.)

Avni: "Guys, I've collected fingerprints from the screen. To identify whose fingerprints they are, we need to compare them with others. I suggest we go to the old Mahindra place tomorrow to investigate further. Are we all in agreement?" The team concurred, and the car set its course to enter the Mahindra Kingdom.

In just 20 minutes, they arrived at Mr

In just 20 minutes, they arrived at Mr. Patel's old house, greeted by villagers with flower garlands and smiles. The team, now in character, experienced a humorous twist when a girl confronted Neil.

Girl (G): "Neil, by the heavens, you married her? You promised me you'd marry me!" She dramatically adds a touch of almost-crying tone, causing Avneil and the rest of the team to be utterly shocked.

Others compose themselves, attempting to suppress laughter, while Abhay takes this golden opportunity to tease Neil. He gives Neil a sly look and points at Avni, who responds with a glare that could rival a tiger's.

Neil (N): "Sorry, but you see, Avni is like the Love Guru 2.0, teaching me the real deal. And, to top it off, our parents were the ultimate besties who dreamt of a grand wedding for us. Can't go against that movie plot, right? So, here I am, just following the script they wrote. Forgive me?" Neil adds a fake guilty expression to his dialogue, creating a hilarious scene.

The girl, not entirely convinced, decides to accept Neil's Bollywood-esque explanation. She gives him a cheek kiss, gracefully exits the scene, and shoots an exaggerated angry glare at Avni.