James imagine

You had just been to one of the best concerts of your life! The summer time ball! You had got floor but wasn't close but who cares it was amazing. You got to see your favourite band 5seconds of summer and your favourite artists Jessie j and Ellie Golding. You also seen some new people you started to like such as iggy, Austin mahone and the vamps.
You and your friend had book a hotel room so that you didn't have to bother with the busy trains late at night. However when everyone was leaving you got stuck in the crowd so you and you friend parted ways and agreed to tell each other when you arrived at the room.

You were about to walk into the hotel doors when you friend had texted you to say her phone had died but she's now in the hotel room and waiting for you. You entered and got into the lift. Pressing the floor 6 where your room where on. The lift had stopped on level 1 as a man walked in. He was about 5'9 and had longish hair that came down past his chin. He pressed level 4 and the lift went again. Of course it stopped at his floor first considering it was before yours. As he started to walk out he grabbed you hand. "What are you doing" you asked as he dragged you along the corridor "you're with me now" he said sternly before continuing you tightly hold onto your wrist. "HELP" you screamed as loud as you could. The man slapped your face and it started to burn "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP" you cried out.
You continued to cry and scream hoping someone would help you. "Will you shut up" he shouted. You didn't listen and continued to scream. You was nearly at the end of the hallway and knew his room was soon. You gave up hope, no one was going to save you....until you heard someone shout back "oi you!" They said before running up to you. "Please Help me he dragged me out the lift and please" you begged. "No, she's my daughter, she's just stroppy she didn't meet anyone at the ball" he argued back.
"No he's lying, I don't know him please help me" you continued to beg.
"I don't believe him" the kind man said before trying to tug you away from the old man.
He soon gave way but your wrist were sore. Your savour helped you into his room. You hugged on tight to him as you cried. "Thank you" you repeated over and over again. "It's ok sweetie, some random strange man taking a young lady like you isn't something I would let happen" he replied. As you looked up you seen him. The guy who was playing in the band the vamps on stage like 3 hours ago.

"James Mcvey" he said, before waiting for you to say your name
"Y/f/a/l/n" you replied smiling.
"Nice to meet you y/n" he said.
You continued talking until another member of the band came in, soon all did and their management. You explained what had happened and they called the police as you called your friend and she rushed down to the room.
You told her everything before crying onto her shoulder. She called your mum to explain as you talked to the police.

After everything was sorted you had to go to the station tomorrow to complete a full statement. "Thank you James" you said as you were leaving the room "it was my pleasure" he replied
"Without you, I'd probably still be with him. Getting...." You shivered thinking what could be happened.
"Don't think about that now, you're safe" he whispered whiles hugging you.
"Thanks again" you repeated yourself. James had taken your phone and put his number in, as soon as you got to Your room yous had been texting non stop and he had agreed to come to the station with you tomorrow for support.