Connor imagine Imagine - sos_thevamps7

Imagine...

Connor was out at a radio interview and should be back in the next 2 hours or so. you thought it was be nice to do a #asky/n for the fans. You did receive some nice comments about you and connor, get most of them weren't nice... (A/n oops if these are your @s lol)
@consunshine: when are you gunna kill your self? #asky/n
@trisbang: do you know connor doesn't love you? #asky/n
These questions kept coming and coming. Some worst then others. You had enough. You slammed your laptop shut before tears fell from your eyes. You couldn't do this anymore... You got up and wiped your still falling tears before grabbing a racksack and filling it with all your stuff. You then wrote a note to Connor, the love of your life...
"Dear con,
I'm so sorry ok. I didn't mean to do this to you and I'm sorry but I have to leave. I can't cope with the fans anymore, they need you and I'm in their way, Im sorry that I had to do this because I love you so so so so much I can't even show you how much I do because it's too much ok. some fans are really nice and caring... but some I mean, all I get is death threats and hate. I really don't want to mess up your career so it's for the best that I go, once again I didn't mean to hurt you if this does and I love you, you're the love of my life but I guess the sayings right. if you love someone you'll let them go... I'm letting you go so you can have a good career and get someone who you deserve. Never forget that I loved you, I do still love you and I'll never stop loving you.
From y/n xxxx"
Tears had stained the paper and you tapped it to the fridge before running out the door. You ran until you reacted your mums house. good old mum you thought. You hugged her tightly as she waited at the door for you "I'm sorry I couldn't cope mummy" you sobbed into her "I love him"
"Sweetie I know you do but it's hard. I'm sure you'll figure things out" your mum reassured you.
Your mum cooked you a nice dinner and you cuddled up into one of Connors shirts you stole "y/n that's not going to help" your mum told you.
"But I miss him was a you replied
"I know you do love but it was for the best"
"But I miss him mum. I want him next to me and I want him to tell me everything going to be alright and I want him to play with my hair until I fall asleep" you sobbed to Your mum
"You really do love him" your mum muttered to herself before she got up and just left you in your old room.
You phone buzzed... you forgot you left Connors twitter notifications on... "@thevampscon: so you guys... I guess your happy now you made y/n leave me because of the hate. you may be happy but I'm not. actually I'm the worst rn and I won't be on here a lot now" you seen the comments are all them being happy.... You thought it was right to tweet "never felt like this in my life...💔" before you knew it everyone was saying how pathetic you were... Until connor had replied to it... you got butterflies. "I know how you feel😔 @y/t/n"
this wasn't right you thought. You needed him but you just couldn't...
You turned your phone off before slowly falling asleep with tears dried down your face.

~~~~ two weeks later ~~~~~~

The pain got worst. Every second you wanted him more. You needed to feel safe in his arms again. you needed to fall asleep with him. You needed him with you but you couldn't. you didn't even know if connor had got over you already. you tried blocking him out of everything but it was kinda hard considering his face is everywhere!

You had enough ok. you needed to see his face. you jumped into the shower quickly before chucking on a hoodie and some leggings before running out. your eyes were still bloodshot from the non stop crying. You returned back to yours and Connors house before unlocking it with your key and running inside, you heard movement from upstairs so you headed there first... it was connor...talking to himself "I'm such an idiot" he muttered "I should have stopped her. I miss her so much" "con I missed you too" you said before walking into his room. his head shot up before his whole body did. he ran and hugged you tightly and you did the same "con Im sorry I had to but I missed you so much I can't be away from you" you confessed
"Y/n please never leave me again. I'm sorry about the fans, don't listen to them because they have no idea what they're talking about I love you so so so much I never want to let you go" he whispered into your ear. Before you broke apart and you gave each other a very passionate kiss. after you looked at him and realised his eyes, it looked like he had been crying for a year. "I love you" he repeated over and over again.