Tris imagine - iman

Ickuboo imagine with tristan!

James had just had a bad breakup with his long term girlfriend Mia. He was really heart broken so you had been spending a lot of time with him, nearly every night you would make sure he was ok and you were trying to set him up with one of your friends. One of your friends Ellie was really interested in James but he refused to go on a date as he doesn't want to get his heart broken.

You haven't been spending a lot of time with your boyfriend tristan recently because of James. Which you feel bad for because he is your boyfriend but James is one of your best friends who is upset and you're just trying to be a good friend. Also whenever you do spend time with tris he's always off with you... You know you'll cuddle up with him and he'll just nudge you away which got to you a bit.

Today you were taking James to meet you friend Ellie as he finally gave in and agreed to go on this 'date' "tris I'm going out with James but I'll be back in about half an hour" you tell tris as you grab your bag. "Where are you going" he questions you "just to nandos"
"Why are you going with him"
"Why are you asking me all these questions?"
"Because my GIRLFRIEND is going on a date with my bestfriend!" Tris shouted
"I'm not going on a date with James you idiot! What is your problem?"
"My problem?! I'm sorry but my girlfriend has been ignoring me and has been flirting my with bestfriend!!!! What are you doing cheating on me?" Tris shouted. Angry filled his eyes as he clenched his fists
"Tristan! How the hell can you think that! James is my friend and is having a hard break up and I'm being there for him like any friend would! How can you even think that tristan! It's like you don't trust me! Do you even have faith in me you don't even trust me! You obviously do not know me if you think I would cheat on you! I love you! I'm taking James to nandos so he can meet Ellie because I got him a date ok! I'm done with you!" You scream and you grab your bag and run out the door with tears in your eyes. You jump into James car and tells him to drive. He asked why you were crying and you explained everything...
James had got a table with Ellie and you walked home.

You entered the house and it was silent. You walk upstairs into your room as you thought tris was out. "Iman" tris said "I'm so sorry" he sounded so guilty "I really am, I didn't mean it I just, James texted me everything and I was over reacting because I love you so much that I never want to lose you because you're the perfect girl I don't want any other boy over you because they'll steal you away because I know you deserve better than me like for gods sake I thought you were cheating on me and I got jealous. But I need you in my life and I don't want anyone else having you because your mine and I love you so much it hurts. I do know you ok! I know you so much you don't even know and I know you won't forgive me but I do mean it that I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for getting jealous and just acting like An idiot it's just I love you iman. So much you'll never know, please forgive me" he begged. His eyes were puffy from where he had be crying and he was staring in your eyes. All you did was hug him because you realised how much you love him and you never want to lose him. "I love you so much tris" you mumbled into his chest then he took you out for dinner as an apology.