Hello My Name Is...

Start from the beginning

"Oh she'll be there!" I said loudly knowing damn well that will never happen!

Part 3 

Cameron POV

"Alright team listen up!" I yelled. "As your captain this year I just wanted to say that we are going to take things to another level and dominate basketball like never before." The team started rooting and clapping. "For the newbies on this year's team...we are all one!" I said in a serious tone. "Meaning if one screw up, we all screw up! All of us will improve ourselves for the better if you're wanting to stay on this team -" I was cut off by a bunch of screaming cheerleaders storming their way into the gym. "whoa, whoa, whoa!" I yelled. "Ladies we're in the middle of an important meeting" I said annoyed. "Not anymore!" Roxanna said walking towards me. "My god can't you take your annoying squad somewhere else?" I said bluntly, looking her right in the eyes. "Annoying?!" she gasped. "I'll have you know that my "annoying" squad is what gets your sorry ass, and sorry ass plays through the game." The guys all ruptured in laughter, while Roxanna stood there with a smirk on her face. Seriously sorry ass...only thing sorry was her not getting a piece of this ass! Ha! "Now!" Roxanna yelled towards the guys. "In order for you guys to actually win a game" she said stopping, looking at me. "Cameron here...needs to stop being a ball hog and learn how to share...at least that's what his mommy says." Everyone started laughing again. "Meeting adjourned." She said as everyone started to leave. "Practice next week! Don't be late!" I yelled while looking at Roxanna. She stared at me, twirling her hair around her fingers, with a smirk on her face. "Sorry ass? That's cute, considering you would be staring at my ass." I said with a wink. "You're a pig" she said. I laughed in her face and pushed up against her. "Don't flatter yourself, you won't get away with this shit you pulled today Roxanna." I said sternly with a smirk across my face. "Do you think I'm scared of you Cameron? Maybe if you grew some bigger balls I'd believe you." She said patting me on the shoulders, skipping her way towards the rest of the cheerleaders. Ugh I hate her sometimes, I swear.

~~~ 

"Hey Cameron, a few girls waved and winked at me." I smiled and waved back. I noticed Roxanna staring at me with a disgusted look on her face. I winked at her. She gaged and turned her back towards me. "Yo! Cameron" Jack and Johnson both yelled, while walking with Sam. "Aye what's up guys?" I said, dapping them up. "You good bro?" Johnson asked me. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I asked with a confused look on my face. "Oh considering the fact there's rumors going around that Roxanna played you in gym today" said Jack. I laughed, waving off the situation. "She didn't play me." I said, grabbing my lunch. "Well you better step your plays up and stop being a ball hogger...at least that's what mommy says!" Joked Sam while laughing. "You're an ass" I said laughing. "You guys going to the party this Friday?" Jack asked looking around the cafeteria. "Mallory wants to go, so I'm taking her." Said Johnson "Oh she's hot." I said laughing, Johnson through an apple slicer at me. I couldn't help but noticed Jack in a daze. "Hello earth to Jack Gilinsky!" I said. "Huh? Oh sorry." He said, while taking a bite out of his food. "You ok man?" Sam asked. "Uh yeah, I'm fine" he said staring straight ahead. I turned around to see what he was looking at. Mélaysia I thought. "Oh man you got the HOTS for Mélaysia huh?" I smirked. "Huh? What? NO!" he said trying to hide his smile. "Bro let me save you the trouble, she doesn't have time for you." Jack looked shocked yet a little hurtful. "Let me guess...she only haves time for you?" he said rudely yet sarcastic. "No, I'm just saying she's very focused on certain things and relationships aren't one of them." I said, hoping this conversation about Mélaysia wasn't going to go any further...  

Roxanna's POV

I couldn't sleep. It was now 2:30 AM. I have been on twitter all night retweeting, favoring, stalking, and of course tweeting of my own.