{Twenty Three} 🍒

T I A N N A  P O V 🔆

We've been in here for the past 4 hours now just waiting on news . The last we heard, the doctors were saying they don't think she'll make it . This whole time I've been sitting in this waiting room chair shaking and crying with Ben's arms wrapped around me . Even Miss Leah hasn't said anything about him being here because she's too busy worrying about Nala .

Ben and the rest of us have been tryna get a hold of Kentrell for so long but he ain't picking up his phone for shit .

Just as I'm about to give up on calling him, something interesting catches my eye on my instagram feed . A post by Officialallteaallshade . . . It's a picture of a tweet from Kentrell . . .

Nba_Youngboy
Shoulda known that bitch was fake .

But the caption is what really gets me .

Officialallteallshade: so apparently according to YB ex his OTHER ex Alana lied to his face about being a virgin when really she cheated on her last boyfriend by sleeping with 4 other dudes !🤭☕️

"What the fuck ?!" I accidentally yell, completely forgetting about everybody else in the room .

"What ?" Ben asks .

"Look at this bullshit they spreading about Nala !" I show him the post .

"Mane, he wildin' . He really believe that shit ?" He replies .

"Ion even know what happened between them . Last I heard, they was definitely cool with each other ." I say without disclosing too much information because her aunt is right there .

"Maybe they just need some time ." He suggests .

I sigh and place my head on his shoulder .

•••

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🚮

I can't believe this shit mane . After I done told her all that stuff about me, she just gone do me like that ? See this why ion really fuck wit no bitch .

Just when I'm bout to nut in this bitch mouth, I hear my phone ringing from the dresser beside me .

"Fuckk ." I groan as I grip her hair and push my whole dick down her throat . Her head bobs up and down a couple more times before I nut on her face and the freaky hoe just drinks the shit up . I go into the bathroom to clean myself up then my phone starts ringing again . I kiss my teeth and go back into the bedroom to see who it is and what the fuck they want .

Oh, it's Ben .

"Hello ?" I say .

"Nigga where the fuck yo ass been at ?!"

"What you talm bout ?"

"We been calling yo ass for the past 4 hours tryna tell you to come see Alana !"

"Mane I don't give a fuck bout that bitch no more . She could fucking die for all I care ."