{Four} 🍒

A L A N A P O V

I wake up around 9am and I feel sudden sharp pains in my chest. I try to ignore them but they seem to be getting worse .

"AUNT LEAH!" I yell as loud as I can, trying not to waste my breath as it's getting harder to breathe.

I hear a light switch on then I hear running towards my room then the door burst open.

"You ok sweetheart ?" She asks.

"I- can't breathe." I say gasping for air.

"Ok come on, let's get you to a hospital." She says lifting me off the bed. "Deep breaths hunny, deep breaths ." She says placing me down on the back seat .

I try to save my breath but as every second goes by my lungs seem to be swelling up . I breath as slowly as I can until my breath finally hitches and my oxygen supply is cut off .

🍳

K E N T R E L L  P O V🥓

"The food smells great grandma ." I say reaching towards a plate filled with bacon before getting my hand slapped away.

"Thank you baby ." She says continuing with her cooking.

"What time you expecting everybody ?" I ask eating a grape .

"Between 1 and 2 o'clock ." She answers and I nod then I smirk as I think of a plan .

"Grandma look, the greens are burning !"

"Where ?" She turns around and as soon as she does, I grab a big slice of bacon and run out the kitchen .

"Boy you think you slick !" She yells after me .

I laugh then sit down on the couch eating my bacon . I get on my phone and check my notifications then I see that Ben texted me 3 minutes ago .

Ben10💉💯
~ you want me to bring Kylah to the cookout ?

Youngboy💊💯
~ Yeah bring her. We needa talk anyways .