Our Love is Truly Strong Enough

After being held hostage in their house by Charlotte, Sasha and the Twins along with Roman and Bayley were all rushed to hospital. The Twins and Sasha had some health check and test done  done as Sasha was forced to give birth at home and not in a hospital. Roman was rushed in to surgery as the bullet punctured his lung causing internal bleeding. As for Bayley she taken to hospital to be monitored after being thrown to the floor and landing on her stomach. 

Bayley was sat waiting an ultrasound when Finn came rushing in to the room she was in.

Finn- Omg, Are you Ok??, What happened 

Bayley- I'm Fine, Charlotte held Me, Sasha and Roman hostage, I had to deliver Sasha twins and then after they were born, Charlotte got angry and threw me to the floor before shooting Sasha but Roman saved Sasha by acting as a human shield and got shot.

Finn- My god, wheres Charlotte now??

Bayley- She dead she fell and pulled the trigger and shot herself through the head. Where Coleen??

Finn- Gallows and Anderson are looking after her 

As they were talking the nurse walked in and began to set up the ultrasound machine so she could check on Bayley's Baby.

Nurse- How many week gone are you Bayley?

Bayley- 12 weeks gone 

Nurse- Ok just sit back and relax 

Finn grabbed hold of Bayley's hand as he could tell she was as terrified as he was. The Nurse ran over Bayley tiny bump with the machine. She pulled the screen round to Show Finn and Bayley 

Nurse- There you go the looks baby fine to me 

Bayley- Oh Look Finn 

Finn- I told you it would be Ok 

Nurse- Very strong heartbeat as well.

Finn pulled Bayley into a hug and kissed her as both of them cried tears of joy and knowing their baby was Ok.

Elsewhere Sasha was sat by Roman Bedside as he had just come out of surgery and was slowly waking up.

Sasha- Hey Big Dog 

Roman- Hey, Shouldn't you be resting??

Sasha- The nurses allowed me to come and see you just for a little bit. Don't worry the twins are fine and healthy 

Roman- I'm glad to hear you are all Ok, What about Bayley 

Sasha- I don't know I haven't seen her since we came in 

As Sasha and Roman were talking they didn't notice Bayley and Finn walk in to Roman's Room 

Bayley- Hey Guys, you Ok Roman 

Roman- A bit sore but i'll get better 

Bayley- How are you and the twins??

Sasha- Fine, they are both Ok and healthy. What about your little one??

Finn- This one he said placing a hand on Bayley stomach, Gonna be fine and has got a very strong heartbeat according to the nurse 

Roman- I'm Glad to hear your ok Bayley, Hey Sasha should we tell them 

Sasha- Yeah lets tell them 

Finn- Tell us what??

Sasha- We decided what names we want to give the twins 

Roman- The little Man name is Eddie after Eddie Guerrero

Sasha- And the little lady name is Bayley 

Bayley- What? Sasha you don't need to 

Sasha- No I want to because without you there today that little girl would had died 

Sasha walk over to her and Hugged Bayley as she hugged Sasha back.

5 Years Later

Sasha and Roman have since quit WWE since there twin were born, Their Family getting stronger everyday just like their Marriage. Sasha and Roman have gone on to have another Baby since the twins, Their 1 year old little boy called Joshua and as for  Eddie and Bayley they are now 5 Years old and about to start pre-School. Sasha and Roman Couldn't be happier with their little family.

As for Finn and Bayley They welcomed a very healthy Baby girl into the world called Amelia-Mae who is now 4 year old. Coleen-Rose is now 7 year old and love being a big sister to Amelia-Mae. Finn and Bayley are now Married and about to have their one year anniversary just before they Welcome their newborn son in to the world.

The End 

Well that's the end for this story I really hope you guys have enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing this. 

I am Due to start a new Baylor Book revolving around the Mixed Match Challenge as They are now Finally team up But I just wanna give a shoutout to Chrissyath who gave me the idea on the on this upcoming book.

Are you Guy's Excited for the Upcoming Baylor Book and what do you think will happen in it???? 

Until Next Time xxx