Wedding Day

Four Months Later 

Priest- Do you Roman take Sasha to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better for worse, for Richer for poorer,In sickness and in health. To have love and cherish till death do you part.

Roman- I Do 

Priest- Sasha Do you take Roman to be your lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better for worse, for Richer for poorer,In sickness and in health. To have love and cherish till death do you part.

Sasha- I Do 

Priest- I now pronounce you Husband and Wife you may now kiss the bride 

Roman wrapped his arm around Sasha before placing a tender loving kiss on her lips.

After their wedding ceremony and wedding reception where the newlyweds danced the night away with there friends and family's, they retreated to there honeymoon suite. Roman carried Sasha Bridal style into there room. Sasha went to the bathroom while Roman got ready for bed.

She went into the bathroom and fixed her hair before stripping out of her dress down to her Sexy Nightgown and thong.

 She took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the door

 She took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the door. His brows raised and his mouth was ajar as he took her in. His wife was walking sex Symbol  He motioned her over as he sat  down on the Bed.

Sasha- Like what you see Mr Reigns

Roman- I Sure do Mrs Reigns Come here so I can get a better look at you in that Sexy outfit 

She blushed and inched over until they are about a foot away. He reached out the rest of the way and lightly traced the outline of her hips with his hands. Roman knew what he was doing, she was aroused and he had plans on pleasuring her right here and right now.

Roman- May I he said putting his hand on the string of her black thong 

Sasha Nodded 

Roman pulled her thong down as he watched it fall to the floor, Sasha sat on his lap straddling him as she pulled his face to her giving him slow and very erotic passion-filled kisses while grinding on his manhood though his trousers. Roman picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

He separated her legs wide and his grin widened as he took in the hairless sensitive skin. With that he also noticed she was wet and found himself running a finger along her folds.He pressed a finger against her sensitive nub causing a soft unexpected moan to escape her lips. Before she could let out another moan he grabbed her and kissed her wildly. His lips were warm and soft against hers. Their lips moved in unison before his tongue darted out and pushed against her lips.

Sasha felt Roman withdraw from her. He quickly grabbed it and undid his Trouser and pulled off his boxer throwing them over to the other side of the room. He stands with his hands on his hips and a sexy smirk forming on his face. He climbs on the bed and climbs on top of Sasha as she spread her legs to accommodate him. Once again, he starts with the kissing her 

Roman-Ready Mrs Reign

Sasha-Yes Mr Reigns, She reply softly.

He slides inside her and penetrates her deep, Roman Kisses Sasha before he starts slow, easing his thick cock inside her. But after a few minutes of nice and slow. He lifts her legs up in the air and thrust into his Wife hard. The deeper he went, the louder her moans became.

He holds both of her ankles with one hand while the other is playing with her clit, rolling it around his fingers. Just when Sasha was about to climax, unfortunately Sasha couldn't keep up with the pace. She feel her body shake and that all-too familiar tingly sensation between her thighs. 

Sasha- Roman..Mr Reigns... She moan.

Roman-Fuuuuuuuuuck Sasha he groans.

As soon as she climax, Roman wasn't far behind. He quickly came shooting his hot seed inside her. 

After they came down from their highs, Roman pulled Sasha to him, cuddling her before have a passionate make out With his newly married Wife.

Roman-I love you Mrs Reigns 

Sasha-I Love you too Mr Reigns

Mr and Mrs Reigns are here, Will the wedding bliss last ???? Until Next Time xxx