Sasha is My Girlfriend Now So Stay Away From Her Roman Or Else

Sasha closed the door as she walked back in to her home in Boston, She set her suitcase down at the door before walking into her bedroom. She let out a big sigh as her head hit the soft purple silk sheets. Sami came out of the ensuite bathroom in their room after having a shower. 

Sami- Hey your home early 

Sasha- Yeah i caught an earlier flight instead 

Sami- Oh well i watched your return last night you did amazing babe he said sitting on the bed and kissing her. And i told you the fans would go wild for you and they did.

Sasha- Yeah they were pretty loud 

Sami- So why aren't you happy?? 

Sasha- I am, Sami you know how much i have been dying to return and now i have and i couldn't be happier.

Sami- Ok well maybe tell your face your happy cause right now you don't look it and for someone who not only just returned but got that responds from the fans you should be on cloud nine right now, So why aren't you???

Sasha- It's Roman he came to my room after my segment last night and thought i had return to get back with him not to get back in that ring. Then he tried to say he was sorry about how thing ended between us a year ago.

Sami- What did you say to that??

Sasha- I said that he really hurt me and nothing will ever be the same between us. But if feel guilty about what i said to him last night 

Sami- Don't Sasha do you think he felt guilty for leaving you after losing your baby, or when you left WWE. No he didn't instead he jumped straight into bed with Charlotte. He didn't feel one ounce of guilt and neither should you.

Sasha- Your right how is it that you always give me good advice.

Sami- Because i have a lot of wisdom in this head of mine.

Sasha smiled and giggled at him before leaning closing in and placing a gentle kiss on his lips Sami kissed back pulling her closer to him entwining his hand in her beautiful purple locks. He gently laid Sasha down on the bed as he gently laid on top of her, he pulled her skirt off leaving her in her crop top and a purple laced G-String. Sami got off the bed and drop his towel in front of Sasha exposing his erect large manhood to her, he then leaned down over her before grabbing both her ankles, pushing her legs apart before crawling back on the bed in between Sasha legs.

His lips found hers again kissing her wildly before kissing Sasha down her neck and entire body, Sami rested his hands on Sasha thighs kissing her inner thighs before attending to her delicate aching flower. His tongue stroked Sasha's inner core in long and slow licks.

Sasha- Aw Fuck 

Sami- You like that as he continued the motion 

Sasha- Hmmm

Sami suddenly stop and got of the bed and went to the bathroom a few seconds later he returned with a condom wrapped over his erect penis. Sasha scooted to the end of the bed where he was stood. She cupped his face with one hand while the other stroked his protected manhood, Sasha kissed him in a slow but erotic way. Sami kissed her back as he climbed on the bed lowering her to the mattress and sinking in between her leg.

Sami- I love you Sasha and i will never treat you like he did 

Sasha- I Love you too Sami 

Sami kissed Sasha passionately as he entered her they both shared a heavy breath, he started to thrust slowly in and out of her flower he gently bit on to the flesh at the base of her neck. As she clung onto him and cried out in pleasure as their bodies moved together as one. Sami Started to thrust faster, harder and deeper into her, Sasha wrapped her legs around his waist driving him further into her.

Sasha- Don't stop 

Sami Smiled before leaning  in and kissing his girlfriend hard as he continued pounding in and out of Sasha.

Sasha- Sami, Sami 

Sami- Cum for me Bossy 

She clung on to his body as her Sexual pleasure overloaded and she came all of his rock hard member. Sasha laid on the bed exhausted as Sami thrusted hard inside her a few more time before she felt him twitch inside her and called out her name as he released himself into the condom. He pulled out of her and discarded the used condom and pulled Sasha to him cuddling her.

Sami- Love you

Sasha- Love you too 

Sami- I promise i wont ever hurt you Sasha like Roman did. Let alone let him get near you again, You hear me Sash, Sasha 

Sami looked down to see Sasha asleep in his arms he pulled her closer before kissing her forehead.

Later that night Sami went to Roman hotel Room he knocked on the door and waited for him to answer except it wasn't him that opened the door it was Paige.

Sami- Paige 

Paige- Sami how are you she said hugging him 

Sami- Good thanks, Is Roman here??

Paige- Yeah hold on Rome 

Roman- Yeah he said calling from the bedroom 

Paige- Sami here to see you 

Roman walks out of the bedroom to the door and greets Sami 

Roman- What up brother 

Sami- Not much, do you have a minute to talk out here in private, Roman looked at Paige 

Roman- Um sure, Paige why don't you dish up the dinner and i'll be back in a minute 

Paige- Ok 

Sami and Roman step outside into the Hotel car park 

Roman- What do you want to talk to me about??

Sami- It's about Sasha

Roman- What about Sasha??

Sami- I'm here to tell you to stay away from her, You've already hurt her one and i don't want to see her hurt by you twice.

Roman- And why do you care so much about Sasha.

Sami- Because i'm her boyfriend.

Roman- Your her boyfriend that laughable man. So how long have you been boyfriend and girlfriend?

Sami- Just over 10 months 

Roman- So you not even been with her a year. Man i watch her because now she back in WWE and on a different brand to you, it won't be long before she fucking one of guys on the raw roster and dumps your sorry pathetic ass.

Sami- She won't do that i know she wouldn't. And you want to talk about Sasha relationship with me. What about your flings over the past year I mean what number is Paige number 15??. Cos your Moto Roman is to just fuck and dump every girl you come into contact with. But I mean what i said about Sasha Stay away from her or else. 

That told Roman. What do you guys think will happen next ???? Until Next Time xxx