Part 3

Hello folks...

Welcome back...💞😹😘

Enjoy! 😋

________________

He didn't feel bad at her behaviour because it's nothing new for him. He breathed out and followed her.

"Good Afternoon, Mam." He greeted the librarian.

"Good Afternoon, Randhir." She smiled. She was really fond of this boy from the beginning.

"Ohh, Sanyukta Aggarwal! What a pleasant surprise. You finally stepped inside here." The librarian spoke sweetly with dripping sarcasm.

"Yes, Mam! I thought to explore this place as well. Isn't it a good idea?" She replied haughtily.

"Manner less kid." She rolled her eyes.

Randhir anticipated the things which can put Sanyukta in more troubles.

"Actually, Mam. Sanyukta will work with me here for some weeks." He barged before Sanyukta can reply.

"Really?" She widened her eyes. She did not at all expected this, especially from her.

"Yes, mam." He nodded.

"Go ahead. But Randhir please be careful. Things should not get missing from here." She taunted looking at her.

That incident got shared in the staff room among the other teachers.

Saying this she left from there to attend her phone call.

"What does she think of herself? I'm not any thief who will steal things and top of that what I will steal...these books, magazines or these chair - tables?" Sanyukta was blown by her taunting demeanor.

"Calm down. Let it go, Sanyukta." He raised his hand to rub her shoulder.

"Don't you dare. And did I ask you what should I do? Stop poking your nose and giving useless advices." She charged all her anger on him.

He literally felt very bad. His eyes teared up and he took his hand back.

She turned to side and picked up the books laying on the table and started putting them on the rack.

"I'm sorry!" He apologised.

"You don't have to. I have to suffer here with you and what did you day some weeks? It's just two weeks not a day more." She snapped.

"I'm sorry for making you suffer with me." He spoke again rubbing his eyes without her notice.

"Whatever! Nothing can be done now." She said rudely.

He saw her placing the books in the wrong shelves. He wanted to stop her but thought otherwise. She will again get furious at him.

Sanyukta was uttering incoherent words under her breath cursing him for her situation.

"Sanyukta--" He called her to stop her from doing the work in wrong manner as it was almost time for the librarian to return, she will again taunt Sanyukta and scold her.

"You know, what? It's your mistake only. If you wouldn't had brought the cake at first place then I wouldn't had done any sort of thing like that." She was being unreasonable with her accusations on him.

"But--"

"You made me super bad girl in front of everyone."

"Sanyukta, please listen to me for once. You can continue your bashing afterwards." Randhir chipped calmly not liking her bickering.

"All good, Randhir?" Librarian asked them watching them not working.

"Uhh...Yes, Mam! I was just explaining her how to do it?" He covered up flashing a quick smile.

Librarian nodded and went back to her work.

"What?" Sanyukta asked.

"Nothing just continue in whatever way you were doing." He snapped at her for the first time astonishing her.

Randhir ignored for the rest of the time. She tried to gain his attention by saying one thing or the other but he didn't even spare a glance at her, frustrating her.

"I'm done here. That's all I can do today. I'm going." She intentionally went near him and said it.

"Okay, ma'am. It's done. I will meet you tomor-" Randhir neglected her.

"Ma'am, WE will meet you tomorrow." Sanyukta cut his sentence, correcting it emphasising on WE while glaring at him.

Randhir felt her piercing gaze but avoided her gaze and smiled at the librarian.

"Good job" Librarian smiled back and rolled her eyes looking at Sanyukta.

Randhir picked up his bag proceeding towards the exit. Sanyukta also quickly followed him.

"Randhir, come here." Librarian called him.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Stop covering up for her mistakes. Teach her how to do the work and thank you for rectifying her work today." She said without glancing at him while reading the newspaper.

Randhir nervously nodded wiggling his eyebrows.

He correctly placed the books which Sanyukta was just placing it randomly. She was busy getting his attention but he was concentrating on rectifying her mistakes.

He looked at her for the last time and left from there quietly.

.

.

.

Here's the next part!

Hope you all liked it... 😁

Do not forget to share your views....really need them to proceed further. 😄😄

VOTE 🌟
COMMENT 💬
SHARE ➿

Thank you,
~ Simi ❤