Part 2

Hey 😀

Enjoy! 💓

*****

Everyone started whispering among themselves.

Teacher left announcing her punishment and warning everyone to behave properly in the school premises.

"Lunchbox thief! We have to be more alert in the class now. We never know when someone might steal it." Rhea taunted making her feel more guilty.

"Right!" Vidushi agreed.

Vidushi and Rhea did a hi-fi and laughed. Students dispersed with their lunchboxes whispering among themselves and her giving disgusting looks.

Her eyes went glossy receiving their taunts and looks. She ran out of the class.

Randhir stepped forwards to go after her but Parth gripped his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Leave her alone. I'm her friend not you." Parth said furiously and went to Sanyukta to console her.

"Yeah, Of course! You are." He uttered watching him go and went back to his seat.

~•~•~•~

Sanyukta was sitting under a tree and crying. Children passing by were looking confused and sympathetic seeing her.

Parth came there and stood in front of her.

"Sanyukta, stop crying. Please!" He wiped her tears.

"Didn't you see how everyone taunted me?" She said in between her hiccups.

"Don't worry, Sany. I'll see who will say anything to you now." Parth took out his hanky and gave her.

"Promise?"

"Yes, but you also have to become a brave girl. I will be always with you but you shouldn't be dependent on someone to protect you, okay?" He said.

"Hmm"

"But I'm sorry too. I insisted you and you got caught because of me." He apologised feeling bit guilty.

"It's okk...I also wanted to have it."

"Okay then now, give me your bunny smile" He teased her to divert her attention.

"I'm not a bunny that I will give you a bunny smile. Ugh." She folded her arms, rolling her eyes.

"Wait" He said and started tickling her.

She started laughing and wriggled to stop him.

"I will try not to get that smile off your face ever." Somebody chipped watching them from a distance and smiled seeing her laughing and happy.

"But Parth I've to work in the library that too with him...typical nerd." She sulked scrunching her nose.

"Umm..That you've to do. I told you told be careful but see what you gotten yourself into." He chided.

"What could I've done? I was so lost in that delicious cake and in the hurry I forgot to clean his lunchbox. And yes that witch, Vidushi and her chamchiss were not less too." Her blood boiled thinking about them.

"Calm down, we can't do anything. It's over now. Thank god that Aarti ma'am didn't call your parents otherwise just think about the consequences."

"Yeah, right!" She nodded.

"Nerd unknowingly helped you." He chuckled.

"Whatever it is, working in the library is not less than huge punishment for me." She sighed.

"It's okay! You will do it. It's just a matter of 2 week." He cheered her showing two fingers.

"2 weeks - library - nerd" She mentally noted the upcoming happenings.

"Let's go" Parth held her hand.

"Yup."

~•~•~•~

The day somehow ended with lots of taunts and retorts. Sanyukta herself handled Vidushi and her group with Parth beside her.

Randhir was a silent suspect. He wanted to clear the mess but just couldn't able to muster the courage to do so.

Randhir picked up his bag when the last bell rang for the day and headed towards the library. Sanyukta saw him going and made a face that she has to follow him.

She bid bye to Parth. He gave her an apologetic look but she smiled and strode towards the library.

~•~•~•~

She reached the library. On entering inside her eyes widened. Whole library was furnished with the shining wood with perfectly aligned chairs and tables. The huge book shelves accommodating numerous books.

"Oh god! Our school was having such a big library. I didn't know." She mumbled in astonishment, comprehending the amazing view, looking up to the ceiling.

"You came here for the first time?" A familiar voice broke her reverie.

She looked back and saw him.

"Yes, any problem?" She flared her nose.

"Ahh...No - No, why will I have any problem." He fumbled at her stern tone and she just rolled her eyes.

"We have to go there." He said slowly pointing towards the direction.

She moved in that direction without looking at him.

.

.

.

TBC...

*How will they work together when she even hate his sight???*

Stay Tuned for that...

Till then hit the Star below and make it orange 😍😍 Drop your views as well. I love reading them. 😙😙

Thank you,
~ Simi ❤