its true

Mentions of rape and abuse along with depression. This is more of a short one till I update again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hands, one robotic and the other normal. That's one thing I remember, along with the owner of the hands. Why did you do it Shiro?

It was a normal day for Lance, he was walking to his room after training when he was suddenly pushed into a room. He tried to scream but his mouth was covered and his hands pinned against the wall. He kicked and tried to punch the person but he just wasn't strong enough.

When it was finally over he just threw me out and then threw my clothes at me. I slipped my jacket on and sat in the hallway till Keith found me.

"Lance? Where are your clothes? And why are you in front of Shiro's door?" Lance didn't answer and instead got up and ran to his room.

The next day at lunch I tried to act like nothing happened, but I heard you talking the them.

"You guys should've seen him, he was begging for it." Lance stared at Shiro frozen as the others laughed and mumbled stuff about him. "T-that's not true! You raped me! I wasn't asking for it!" Lance wiped away tears and looked at the others. "Come on Lance," said Allura as she laughed. "Always flirting and stuff, you were asking for it." The others laughed, well everyone but Keith as Lance ran out.

It continued like this for days, no one believed me! Why wouldn't anyone just believe me?! Wait, someone did believe me, Keith did, he does believe me!

Lance was in the hallway again and screamed loudly having a flashback. Keith ran out and held him close eventually calming him down. He helped Lance into his room and they stayed together. "I believe you Lance, I know you wouldn't want to do that with him." Lance smiled and rested his head on Keith's chest. "Thanks, I'm glad you believe me."

He believed me! He knew I wasn't lying! Keith managed to help me through everything and we eventually found out it wasn't the real Shiro. The real Shiro was so mad when he found out. Though I never forgot I'm glad I was able to get closer to Keith.