"Like life, you just can't have enough!" he said while laughing.

"Now, you did it!"

He started running around and being his crazy girlfriend, I chased him to his car which was parked blocks away from our house.

***

At the party...

"Good evening, Madam and Monsieur!" a staff greeted us, "Your invitations, please!"

I gave them the peach-colored invitation delivered to us 2 days ago before we went to the mall.

"O-Oh! Pl-please wait a minute, " she said while gesturing a fellow staff to come and assist her.

He took the invitation and whispered something that everyone could clearly hear. "Seems legit, doesn't it?"

The staff returned our invitation, "This way" and lead us to a door at the back of the 50-floor building.

"Just go straight" she said. We followed her and soon, we were inside of a small white room with small walls and and path of sakura petals.

At the center, there was a chair and a table, it seems sketchy but I sat on it anyway. Moments after, there was a vaguely familiar music playing in the background.

"A/N: Please listen to songs before continuing to read, thanks!)

Take it slow, but it's not typical

The small white walls fell to the ground as it unraveled all my friends wearing they're pale-colored themed clothes.

He already knows that my love is fire

They went near me and gave me hugs and presents, They lined up and gave me messages.

His heart was a stone but then his hands ro-o-oamed

Bella was up first, "Hello Besty! I know you're wondering why we are giving you gifts, messages, hugs, and a surprise party. But trust me, the surprise is all worth it."

I turned him to gold, and it took him higher

"Do you remember the first time we met? Some girls were gossiping about you in the girl's comfort room so I snapped and smacked them hard?"

Well I'll be your daydream, I'll be your favorite things

"How could I forget? You gave them an instant blush-on" I replied with a smile. Everyone seemed to like my joke because they were laughing their asses out like there was no tomorrow.

We could be beautiful

"Haha, right! And I confronted you about this matter. You said that its okay as long as we both knew the truth." She chuckled again, "I gave you a slap because the truth hurts you know?"

Get drunk on the good life, I'll take you to paradise

Everyone laughed again,

Say you'll never let me go

Deep in the bones, I could feel you