Heather M x Bullied Female Reader Don't Go part 2

Y/N's pov

"Huh?" I said as I found myself floating above the ground "H-Heather?"
"Finally Y/N." My sister sighed "My after life is so boring."
"H-how?" I cried "Am I dead?"
"Not yet." Heather said floating by me "You're in a coma my dear little sister. From those assholes. Are you really gonna let them kill you?"
"B-but didn't you let them do it to you?" I asked "You killed your self!"
"I did-" She stopped talking and pointed "Being dead sucks and look at everyone who misses you. M looks like she's about to cry her poor little head off. You wouldn't want that would you? I taught you how to be strong now go show those bitches how strong the Chandler's actually are."
I hugged my sister tightly before I felt myself slip into my body. I slowly opened my eyes to see Heather M and Veronica. I smiled up at my friends.
"You're okay!" Heather cried hugging me tight "You promised not to leave and you didn't!"
"I couldn't do that to you." I smiled "Thank you Heather. You make me remember people do care."
  She leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled against hers and slowly kissed back. I swore I wasn't gonna leave her on my own choice ever again.