'Cause we built a picture made for frames
We live in chemistry away from all the wasted time and taste

But then what?
You dropped your guy and took me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Would you get tired of my time?

My mood's dictated by our conversations
And if you don't text I get too frustrated
I want you all to myself this time
Conflicted looks good on me
I'm trying desperately
I want you all to myself this time

We built a picture made for frames
We live in chemistry away from all the wasted time and taste

And it sucks to sleep
'Cause you aren't talking to me
I wanna give you space
But the amount between us is wrecking me

But then what?
You dropped your guy and took me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Would you get tired of my time?

'Cause then what?
You dropped your guy and took me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Would you get tired of my time?

'Cause then what?
You dropped your guy and took me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Am I in his position now?

'Cause then what?
You dropped your guy and took me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Would you get tired of my time?

My mood's dictated by our conversations
And if you don't text I get too frustrated
I want you all to myself this time
Conflicted looks good on me
I'm trying desperately
I want you all to myself this time

I'll forget you if you need me to
Like nothing ever happened
My sun still sets without you
Like nothing ever happened

Oh. My. God. This was the first time I've heard anything my brother wrote or sing. It's was beautiful I had no idea he's such a lyricist.

"Wow" was all I was able to say.

"You like it" awsten asks.

"Hell Yeah I do awsten that's beautiful" I tell him.

"Kellin I'm glad you like it cause t-that's why I asked him t-to play it for you...." Vic chimed in.

"Huh?" I'm so confused right now.

"I-I really like you Kellin. I-I was wondering i-if you'd wanna be my b-boyfriend?" He asks me the poor boy was so nervous.

"Of course I would!" I shriek, letting the feminine side show through me. Then I threw my arms around him and kissed him. I couldn't help myself I had too although Vic didn't seem so lost this time around and actually responded.

"Awwwww" we heard in a chorus at the door of Vic's brothers.

Which killed the mood for us, Vic became embarrassed and hid his face in my chest with his hands covering. Ok I think we've had enough of that.

"Alright guys out, so we can talk alone for a minute" I say to them. They leave but not before Jaime could comment.

"Use a condom!" He shouts at us as he's walking away. Then there's a bunch of laughing. I roll my eyes at them.

"I'm sorry about my brothers" I hear Vic say from my chest.

"It's ok" I say. "I was expecting a comment like that, I'm actually surprised it was the only one"

He lifts his head up from my chest and removes his hands from his face so I can see him properly. There's his beautiful face.

"So you're serious about being my boyfriend?" He asks.

"Absolutely, I really like you, I was so interested in getting to know you ever since I first met you" I tell him.

"Good, I was nervous, but when you said that your brother plays I asked Mike if he could invite him over and we set this up for you I know you wanted to hear his music and there's no way I could have done that I was nervous enough as it was" he tells me.

"Well thank you Vic it was very thoughtful of you"

"I also have something else for you, it's something I didn't tell anyone about, I had to take a box and a couple things from mama but I'm sure you'll like it" He says.

"Vic you don't need to give me anything else" I tell him but I was clear he didn't pay attention, he walked over to his desk and pulled out a jewelry box.
This got me really curious.

"Here" He says handing me the small box.

I smile at him then open it. Oh my god.

"Oh my god Vic, their beautiful" I say. He gave me three small necklaces.

"I actually made them for you, they each have a different color so when you wear them I know how to identify you, I remember you told me you're gender fluid; so pink for feminine, blue for masculine and white for neutral, I never knew how to address you properly and I felt to awkward to ask" He tells me.

"You are the sweetest. No one as ever done anything like this for me. Thank you so much Vic. I can't believe you made them"

"Yeah I had a bunch of necklaces that I don't use anymore and dyed them with things we had in the house and restrung them, I even took a couple of mama's old one I know she doesn't wear or like which is why there's crystals on them"

"I can't believe you did all that work for me"

"It's not like I was going anywhere or doing anything I have a lot of time to kill you know" he says in a joking manner, I chuckled.

"Thank you again, this really this means a lot to me" I say and I kiss him again.

"Anything for you Kellin"