Chapter 2*

*MILD WARNING UP AHEAD*

    "You promise, you promise that in the next life we can finally be together," he said holding her hand close to his own. She could only nod not trusting her words as she could only feel the tears coming from her eyes.

   "I swear, we'll find each other again. I'll make sure you're safe then, even if it cost me my life, I'll do anything to make sure you're by my side" she replies holding both his hands and looking into his eyes. Every time she looks into his eyes she could only see the love he held and yet at that moment besides that she could see pain.

   No other words were needed to express how they truly felt for each other and vise versa. Looking into each other's eyes they could only hold the love they shared for each other over the years they have known each other. He had met her once and at that moment wanted to know more, became friends then had found out they were soulmates. Not once did they ever want to leave each other but sometimes things happen.

   "Please...don't leave me. I need you here, I need you here with me. We can be together until the very end. You promised" she said as the tears begin to fall down her face and she could feel them. It was too painful for her, it was happening so quickly in front of her eyes. He reaches his hand up to cup her cheek and only stare into her eyes once again.

   "I swear...in the...n-next life. Will b..be together" he said as his voice became so faint. His bright loving eyes slowly became dull and she could only watch it. "I-I love y..."

   She was met with silence even before the boy could finish his sentence. Closing his eyes, she held a soft smile on her face even if she was in pain. Inside, she knew he was in a better place and all she has to do is wait for her time to see him again. Until then, she'll live her days like it's her last and won't regret anything after that.

"I love you too..."

~YOUR POV~

   I quickly return back to the hideout before anyone could notice me gone at all. There was a skip in my step, even Fang notice but he didn't say anything as I pass by him. Too bad I can't stay this positive since it was a rule to never show any emotions, like at all. It would mean you would be going again 'The King'.

   No one knows who he really is because no one has ever seen his face...has lived. Fang was the closest to see it because he was called to go into his headquarters and he then returned back with a broken arm and black eye. So he and a random few had seen his face, however to this day promised to never tell me at all.

   "What's gotten you this happy? I've never actually seen you like this..." he said looking at me before looking around for anyone else. Then gently brings me along back to his room which was in a soundproof corridor. To make it clear, there is different ranking and each rank gets different treatment so he was a high-ranking so he receives a soundproof room while I was below rank received a room with thin walls. Once getting to his room he makes sure to lock it turns to me. "Okay spill."

   "I met him~ Oh Fang I met him today~," I said swooning as I dance throughout the room with a smile. If it was some random person they would think I'm crazy but knowing my best friend long enough he thought this is normal. "I swear it was an accident but we just bumped into each other~ Then we looked at each and dude, he has the most handsome face I've ever seen."

   "Well I'm glad, your soulmate isn't ugly or anything at least. But you're seriously acting like you have a school girl crush" he replies with a hint of sass in his voice. "So did you do anything? Like, drop any hints that you're his soulmate."