Chapter 6

"Nooooo! Theo!" No matter how far gone Talon could take him, you would always care for him.
"Seriously? You still think he could come back? Well let me tell you something Amiga. Talon will never give up on their operations. Now, as a little punishment for last time, I had to resort to Moira. Thanks for that." Sombra climbed off of you and went to her desk. She pulled both Rhom's sniper rifle from her unconscious body and a syringe that contained a clear liquid. She pressed a button on her computer and you were forced to sit up.
"What about his family? What will they do when they find out?" You asked.
"Oh, I dunno. I imagine Reaper is going after them now."
"What! No please! They're innocent people for gods sake!"
"Eh. What does anyone care anyways."
She came over to you and shoved the syringe in your arm.
"Owowowow!"
"You are really quite pathetic."
"Fuck you too."
"Oh it's that way is it?"
Sombra shoved the gun right up your pussy and started swirling it around.
Ahhh, ahhh, help! Stop please!" Your voice was filled with pleasure and disgust at the same time.
"Someone told me that you were a little scared of guns."
"Please! Stop, get it out of me! I'll do anything please!"
Sombra stopped for a moment.
"Anything?"
"Yes just get this fucking gun out of me!"
"Okay then." Sombra had seemingly made up her mind. She released you from your bindings.
"Alright then. You said anything, correct? Then I want you to give yourself an orgasm. And I'm going to record it."
"What the hell! No. I am not doing that."
That's a shame really. That syringe I injected earlier; do you know what it does? It makes it so that your entire body is numb and you have no control over it. So you either orgasm right now or you will flop to the floor and I'll have my gun for security."
You looked at your hands. They were shaking. You had to do it. Your hands slowly went down the side of your body and touched your pussy. You put one finger in and shrieked in mental pain. You couldn't do it. Everything was getting darker and darker until eventually, sleep.

Yup woke up to a white cell, attached to a wall.
"Hello? Is there anyone there?"there was one window in the cell. It overlooked three vaguely familiar people talking to each other, all women. Your head hurt. You started to remember where you where, when a pink figure showed up in the end of your cell. She wore a full bodysuit, pink, black and white headphones were around her ears and she held a small pistol.
"Hey kid." The woman was talking to you.
"Uuugghhh... hi... I guess." Your thoughts were sluggish but you felt like you could trust this woman.
"Do you wanna leave this place kiddo?"
"I guess so."
Then let's get going shall we."
Your restraints released and you fell to your knees. None of the women had noticed you yet. You stood up.
"Let's go."
You sprinted down a corridor, passing a green room and a purple one. You stopped. You vaguely remember something important happening here.
"Hey uhh, person? Can we stop here? Something happened here."
The girl thought it over.
"Okay, but quickly."
You opened the door to find... Rhom!
You remembered it all now! You had to leave. Rhom was standing up and in fit condition. The girl aimed her pistol straight at Rhom and fired. Rhom turned and dodged the shots. You just stood there, dumbfounded. Rhom ran over to you, as the girl laid covering fire for you to escape. But you stood still, looking at Rhom charging toward you.
She grabbed you and held a gun to your head. You silently freaked out, thinking things like run! And attack her! But you couldn't move. She had grabbed your arms. Rhom spoke first.
"Who are you and what are you doing with our prisoner."
The girl just sighed.
"My name is Dva and I'm here to rescue my ally."
Rhom turned the gun to her and shoved you to the ground.
"Dva in the flesh. Well, looks like you came to the wrong neighbourhood. We've got you now."
"So it would seem." Dva still pointed her gun at Rhom. You tried to slowly get up, only to be kicked down by Rhom. Dva rolled her eyes.
"Goddamn noobs." She dropped her gun with a sigh and put her hands up. Rhom smiled triumphantly.
"Talon wins again!"