Chapter 2

There was only one person who it could be. My mind screamed no at my body, saying why do you enjoy this shit? But it didn't help.
"Back in a moment Cherie, seems we have a visitor." She winked at me and then disappeared into the darkness of the small bedroom.

[at the front door]

Theo stood anxiously waiting outside his girlfriends door, waiting for her to arrive. Just as he was about to ring again, a creepy French voice behind him said:
"Interesting, a boy wants to join the fun"
And the last thing he saw was a purple gas emanating from a female figure.

[back in Y/Ns bedroom]

Oh god Oh god, please don't be Theo, please don't be Theo. She heard footsteps outside. Two sets of footsteps. The door opened and a half drugged Theo fell onto his knees with handcuffs around his hands and ankles.
"Looks like someone's friend came to play, what do you say Y/N?"
"Oh god please don't do this Theo, Please!"
"He can't hear you stupid girl. I control him for about an hour more."
Now that she looked at Theo properly, he could see his face had swollen up a bit.
"Now Theo, I think we need to teach this young girl some manners. Release her from her chains and hang her over on that one."
Without a moments hesitation, Theo walked over to Y/Ns bed and began untying her. Theo forcefully picked her up and attached her to the next contraption, four chains hanging from the ceiling. This put her pussy on full view to the assassin and Theo.
"Please Theo! You have to wake up! Theo turned his misshapen face to her and slapped her. She instantly recoiled in her new chains, crying heavier than before.
"Okay Theo, time for sleepy bye bye!" The assassin grabbed her weapon and smacked Theo in the head. He fell over onto the bed and didn't get back up.
"Now Y/N, time for some girl on girl. I bought a plaything for us. But remember that if you do anything I don't like, I'll shoot you with that. The blue skinned woman pointed down to wards the repositioned weapon facing slightly below her pussy.
"Actually no, let's up the stakes a bit." She grabbed the gun and shoved the barrel into her pussy.
"No what the fuck!! Get it out of me please!!!"
"Those who behave well shall receive good treatment."
"Please. I-I've done nothing wrong. Why me?"
"Because Overwatch was going to scout you next week. You proved exceptionally well in our espionage classes. They noticed you. We have to remove you."
So wa-wait you're part of Talon!?!"  Y/N stammered.
"Yes. Finally you clocked it. Anywho, back to my little game. She plugged the vibrator into the nearest socket and turned it on to max power.
"Oh god. Please no, no..."
"I'm afraid so, Ma Cherie," and shoved it onto Y/Ns tits.
Y/N moaned, seeing the pure happiness in Widowmaker's eyes. She moaned loudly, obviously aroused. Her pussy began gushing out a liquid that Y/N had never seen before. Widow maker swirled her hand around the edge of her gun, collecting cum on her fingers.
"Here, let's try your juices together!"
Before I could answer, she shoved my juices down my throat and my bittersweet tears went into overdrive.
And then a groan came from the bed next to us.