To- CLIFFOCONDA:

Why?

I got an instant reply

From- CLIFFOCONDA:

Aren’t you the littlest bit curious?

I rolled my eyes once again. He knew my weak spot. Curiosity. So I stood up and put my phone in my pocket.

“Can I go for a walk?” I asked.

“Sure.” Mum shrugged. She looked confused.

“I just feel dizzy and I need some fresh air.” I murmured an apology before walking outside.

*   *   *    *

|Kalila’s POV|

I walked the 2KM’s to the park. It was freezing. I didn’t know why I couldn’t drive there. I guess it defeata the purpose of ‘going for a walk.’ I stuffed my half frozen fingers into the pockets of my hoodie as I made my way into the park. Since it was 8pm on a winter’s evening, it was dark. The trees were just dark silhouettes and that freaked me out. The wind ruffled the leaves, making the silhouettes dance on the path below. The only sounds I could hear were the wind in the trees and the faint crashing of waves on the beach. What on earth was Michael doing here?

I saw a flickering light up ahead. It was the place where Michael and I were sharing Life stories. It felt like months ago when in reality it was only a week or so ago. Can a friendship grow that fast? Can my life completely change in a week?

As I came closer I saw Michael sitting on a lawn chair underneath some lanterns that hung off the tree branches. A picnic mat, complete with a picnic basket, was in front of him, and a guitar was rested on his lap. It looked so pretty. The tree with the lanterns, not the guitar.

“What are you-“ I was cut off.

“Don’t speak just sit and listen.” Michael giggled. I automatically obeyed and I didn’t know why. I was curious to know what he was doing.

He started strumming a song on the guitar. I instantly recognized it as Restless Heart Syndrome by Green Day: AKA one of my favourite songs ever.

Hi voice was pure silk, it sounded amazing. The way the lyrics just flowed out of his mouth was amazing. He used so much emotion when playing and singing, it just made my heart melt.

When he finished he said: “I know you hate me, but I just want to be your friend again.” He shrugged.

“Of course you can!” I said instantly. I didn’t even think before I said it. Why was forgiving him so easy? I should hate him. But was what he did so wrong? It was in The Moment after all.

Michael let out a breath he was holding and relaxed his shoulders. “Thank God!” He smiled, “Can I play you another song then?”

“It’d be my pleasure.” I laughed. So Michael started playing the Oh So familiar song: East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day. I couldn’t help but laugh. I didn’t know why. The song was excellent and Michael’s singing made the song 10000 times better. This was also one of my favourite songs.

I started clapping when he was finished. “You suck at holding a grudge by the way.” Michael giggled as he sat down on the picnic mat with me.

“Well with all this,” I gestured to the set up, “it’s hard to stay mad.” I laughed.

“Well, I know how to make it even better!” Michael announced as he opened the picnic basket. Michael pulled out a bucket of KFC, showing it off like it was a trophy.

“How did you know?” I asked. KFC was my favourite food. Sure it was fattening but it tasted dam good, and no one can say other wise.

“I had some help.” Michael shrugged. He started to pull out napkins and paper plates.

“From who?” I asked curiously. Michael also pulled out some plastic cups and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

“Hudson…” Michael mumbled.

“Hudson?” I asked in shock, “how would he know anything about me?”

“He… read your diary 2 years ago.” Michael stifled a laugh.

“He.. what? That bastard!” I yelled as I started to laugh too. The diary had my dream date in it, and this was it. Even though it was cliché it was cute.

“Don’t worry,” Michael put his hands up in surrender, “this isn’t date… just a ‘hey can we be friends?’”

“The answer to that would be yes.” I smiled.

“Cheers!” Michael hollered rather loudly.

“Cheers.” I laughed as we bump cups.

A/N

Very short update, oh well. I swear i put an A/N after every chapter. I can't help it, I like to talk :P Yes, this chapter is rushed since it is 1am :P

OH NO i have an exam tomorrow :( THERE SHOULD BE AN UPDATE ON SATURDAY :D 

Ok, i have to go to bed now: BYEEE :D xx