"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE! LET ME DIE ALREADY!!!"

As the nurse tried to lay me down on bed, I noticed the doctor turn to the other one.

"Get me 10 mg of Haloperidol! NOW!!" He shouted as I still tried to break free and squirm around.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO!!!" I dug my nails into the nurse's arms to make her let go of me as she yelped in pain.

Just then, I felt the syringe injected into my arm. I suddenly started to feel as if all my strength was being drained away...I couldn't even keep my eyes open properly.

My hands slowly started to let go of the nurse's arms, I didn't even have the strength to speak anymore,my body felt numb as my eyelids felt heavy. After that, I just fell back to the bed and passed out...

~ Some hours later ~

Slowly,my eyes flicked open. I looked around and noticed I was still in the same hospital room but this time, my wrists were chained up against the bed side as if I was some kind of psycho ready to kill anyone in any minute.

I moved my hands but to no use, I couldn't break free. As I was struggling to free my hands, the door opened, revealing the same doctor from before. He smiled again as he saw me fully conscious.I was starting to hate that smile of his, he'd better stop before I tried to attack him next.

"So,how are you feeling now?" He asked me again with the very same gentle tone. This time,I just and looked away from his face.

" Depressed." I simply answered as I heard a small chuckle coming from his lips. I looked back at him as he was writing something on his file. What the hell was he laughing for? Does this seem funny to him?

"By the way, why am I being handcuffed like a prisoner? Take these off me!" I ordered him as he smiled again and looked up from his file to face me.

"Why do you think you are Miss Lee? You badly injured that nurse's arm 2 hours ago...we couldn't risk having you injure someone else this time."

I turned my head to the other side not wanting to face him any longer. As much as I hated hearing that,it was true...I attacked the nurse before...I could easily do it again.

Suddenly,I felt pressure on my wrists. I looked back and noticed the doctor unchaining me. After some seconds, I was finally free as I slowly massaged my wrists.

"Finally!" I whispered out loud and then looked at the doctor.

" I suppose you're happy now!" He spoke, " And you'll be even happier to know that you'll leave this room tomorrow."

My eyes lit in sparkles as I listened to him, this time interested in the subject. Could I possibly leave now?

"So, am I allowed to leave this place?" A smile almost appeared in my face as I hopefully asked him.

"Well, not so fast Miss Lee," The doctor shook his head, "We're transferring you to another room on the other unit of this hospital. They will help you fully recover there." He handed me a paper.

I quickly took it in my hands and my eyes widened in shock.

"Psychiatry Unit?!" I asked in horror. "You realize I'm not crazy,right?"

"Of course I know, I'm not considering you crazy, I'm just indicating that you're mentally and emotionally unstable right now. You need someone to help you get over this trauma."

I just stood there speechless without knowing how to answer.

"Don't worry! They are all very good doctors, they'll treat you well."

"I don't want to go!"

"I'm afraid you have no choice Miss Lee, you're transferring tomorrow!" He said as he slowly walked away leaving me alone in the empty room.

_____________

So how was it? Good enough? Interesting or not?

Leave your thoughts downbelow! ♥