Chapter Twenty

It's the last chapter! If anyone want's me to do a sequel tell me because I really want to, but I don't know if anyone will read it. But the reads on Kidnapped are splendid! I love seeing the number rise by hundreds each day! So, please tell me and suggest some titles as well! (:

----------------------------------

Two and a Half Months Later-

Today was the day that I meet up with One Direction for our last concert together. We stopped having the same concerts about a month after the whole Arianna thing. So it's been about three months, maybe less. 

I walked into my dressing room, Jasmine was waiting for me. I smiled and hugged her and we got ready.

"So, hows home life?" I asked. Jasmine just adopted a little baby girl. Her name is Marie, after my middle name.

"Wonderful." She smiled, "Marie is growing so fast!"

"Don't they all?" I chuckled.

We talked while my hair and makeup were being finished. There was a knock at the door and I welcomed them in, which was a bad idea. I was tackled by five boys, and not just any five boys. It was One Direction. I smiled and hugged them all. I was excited to see them.

"We missed you!" Harry said. Harry and I have put the whole ordeal behind us. I've mostly forgotten about it. I don't know about Harry, but we don't bring it up.

"I missed you guys too!" I said.

"How's Josh?" Liam smirked, with a wink. After I went on my solo tour I started dating Josh Hutcherson. We broke up three weeks ago.

"We broke up." I laughed, "You guys obviously don't read magazines. It was front cover for like a week and a half." I laughed.

They all shrugged and smiled. Just then a stage manager came up. "One Direction, you're needed under stage for your entrance." He said.

"Alright!" Liam said. They said their good-byes and were ushered to their spots. I could hear the screams when they rose. I laughed.

"Are you excited?" Jasmine asked.

I nodded. "Very." I said, just then the same manager came and said I was needed for my entrance. "Wish me luck." I smiled at Jasmine. She smiled back and waved. I got my microphone and walked on stage.

"So, there's a party out here and no one invited me? Rude there boys." I smiled and said into my mic. The crowd cheered and screamed.

"Well, we thought you already knew." Harry laughed.

"I guess not." I shrugged and walked over. 

"Are we ready to rock some socks!" Niall yelled. I smiled. I missed Niall. I mean we talked everyday but we never seen each other. We became pretty good friends in the two months.

The screams interrupted my thoughts. We started singing our version of 'I Want'. Then I left stage and the boys snag s bunch of their songs. I then sang my own ad then we did random stuff until the concert was over.

-------------------------------------

We went to Nando's for the celebration party. Shelby and Daisy had become my backup singers and they joined us. We all hugged and said 'Hi' for the fourteenth time. We ordered everything on the menu since we all worked up an appetite and Niall would probably eat the leftovers anyhow.

"So, how has everyone been?" Louis asked.

"We've been great!" Daisy said. I'm surprised. Daisy and Alec, her, now, ex-boyfriend, broke up with her a few days ago and she's been crying ever since. She also told me that she had a mighty crush on Zayn, and he and Perrie broke up a short while after the tours were separated.

"That's great!" Zayn smiled. I saw Daisy blush and smile.

"We saw your documentary." Liam said, "Quite entertaining." He laughed. I laughed too. My documentary was really random. It had video of us just being ourselves on the bus, pigging out, and dancing.

"Oh God." I said rubbing my face, "You saw my dancing didn't you?" I asked. They all nodded.

"We even learned the moves." Niall said, this thick Irish accent making the sentence quite adorable. Okay, yes. I still really liked Niall. That's why Josh and I broke up. I told him about what Niall and I talked about when we saw each other again. He totally understood. He said that it was better if I was with Niall. We're still great friends, thankfully.

"Oh gosh." I laughed. 

We continued to catch up, eating our food and taking over 7 take home boxes with us back to our hotel. We were booked at the same hotel and even got rooms next to each other. Courtesy of One Direction Management. I hated those people, but sometimes they did right.

Us girls stayed over at the boy's for a while, chatting and watching budget horror movies where when they get their head cut off, you can obviously see their actual head in their shirt.

I slipped a piece of food in my mouth and got up to get a drink. I walked through the several rooms until I got to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and put it under the sink. I drank some and poured the rest. I sat there for a moment and thought. Did Niall still like me? Did I actually still like Niall? All the possibilities raced though my mind as I stood there. I sighed, looking at my feet. I pushed myself off the counter and ran into Niall, knocking whatever was in his hand, onto the floor.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry Niall." I said helping him pick up the broken shards of glass..

"It's okay." He laughed. We threw the pieces away and checked our hands for any cuts. 

We stood there for a moment before I started to walk away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Remember what I said that day?" he asked. I already knew he was referring to the deal. I nodded. "Do you think we could give it another shot?" He asked. Before I could answer his hands cupped my face and he kissed me, just like that night that everything went right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! There you have it! Kidnapped is officially finished! :D

 ***THERE'S ALREADY A SEQUEL. PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR ONE THANK YOU**