Chapter Four - Meeting The Twins

A/N: just a quick note before we start, I apologize for not updating a lot. I don't have very many ideas for this story but I'll do my best ^^ (not to mention I've been busy with other things). Now, without further ado, on with the story!

The small golden-haired girl tacklehugged Miku.

"Miku!! Thank Crypton you're okay!!"

Miku smiled happily as she hugged the small girl.

"Ahaha, it's nice to see you too, Rin-chan!"

The Mobians in the room watched the reunion in confused silence.

"Miku! Who are all these people?"

A boy appearing about the same height and age as the small yellow-haired girl, as well as similar in appearance, yelled out to grab Miku's attention.

"And care to explain who these kids are?"

Sonic broke the silence of all the Mobians in the room.

"Oh, Sonic, these are my friends, Rin and Len! They're twins! Rin, Len, this is my new friend Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"New friend, huh?" Len responded, "How do we know he's not some sort of monster planning to hurt us?!"

"Aaah! Not monsters!" Rin screamed.

"Rin, calm down! Len, he's not a monster. Neither is anyone else here. They're just a different species."

"Miku, you seriously need to stop putting so much trust in those you hardly know!"

Miku sighed, annoyed. "Len, they're harmless."

The golden-haired boy sighed. "Fine..."

Sonic took a step away from the commotion among Miku and the twins to sit next to Tails on the couch.

"How'd these two even get here? And what happened to your communicator?"

"Well, me and Knuckles were running some invention tests after you and Amy went out to the mall with Miku. But we heard a loud noise and the sound of the window breaking. There was a portal right outside the window and those two came flying through. The girl seemed really upset and started throwing a fit, asking where her friend was. I assumed maybe Miku had something to do with it, so I tried to contact you, but the girl thought I was contacting authorities and she broke my communicator."

"Wait, a portal?"

"Yeah. Knuckles and I were testing a security camera for planting around the area, since I thought it could be useful in case there's a monster or a robot attack. I got a shot of the portal."

Tails pulled out a security camera device and pressed a button, causing an image on a screen modified on the back of the security camera to appear.

The portal in the image appeared blue and pixellated.

"Huh?"

"Something wrong, Sonic?"

"Yeah, I recognize the portal!"

"Wait, you do?"

"Yeah, that's the same portal that Miku came out of while I was relaxing at Green Hill Zone!"

Tails pondered this for a moment.

"I think we need to ask Miku and the twins some questions."

"Agreed."

Tails stood up and walked over to the twins, who were still in the midst of their reunion.

"Hey, I think we need to ask you three some questions. Some... information... has come up and I think it's best that we find out what's going on here."

First Sound of the Future - Sonic and Miku Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें