"I want your first time to be special." Y/N couldn't help but smile uncontrollably. He was being so sweet and sincere with his actions and words she wasn't sure if this was the same Bill she met about a month ago.

Whoever he was, she was already falling for him more. That's all that mattered to her at the moment.

Bill leaned closer to Y/N's ear, breathing down on it causing shivers to go down her spine. Bill's hand slowly moving his hand in her underwear as he became even harder from her smooth and delicate skin.
"Stop holding back, I want to hear your screams, love. Let me hear that beautiful voice screaming my name over and over~" Bill growled causing Y/N to become more wet just from his voice and words.

Bill smirked as she whimpered a little. He felt the liquid coming from her, she was already wet so fast. She truly was innocent and didn't even know it herself.

"Trust me..." Bill breathed into her ear as he began to moan from how hard he was becoming.

Then he slipped his finger inside of her. Y/N let out a moan, her back arching to the unfamiliar pleasure she was feeling. He moved his finger inside of her as she moaned. Soon he inserted another finger causing the poor girl to moan louder.

He thrusted his finger in her faster, smirking as his heart raced with adrenaline. He licked his lips before taking his fingers out.

Y/N whimpered and before pouting at him.

"B-Bill... Please... Stop teasing..." Y/N panted as he smirked in response.
"It's daddy from now on. And Love, this is only the beginning~" Bill said as Y/N's eyebrows pulled down in confusion to why he wanted her to call him daddy.

"Everytime I or anyone else says that, the thought of you and I making love will be the only thought you have of 'daddy'~" Y/N trembled in Bill's arms as he smirked at her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips before moving down to her hips, taking the hem of her underwear in between his teeth and pulled them down slowly.

Y/N began to shake nervously, a weird feeling twisted in her gut as she whimpered and slightly moaned.
Bill left a trail of kisses leading up to her collarbone. He then unclipped her bra and slid it off of her in less then a second. She gasped from the sudden exposure before looking at Bill, hunger filled in his eyes as hers was pure innocence.

Bill's eyes softened at her terrified expression before smiling a warm smile at her. Her heart raced even more at the beautiful angelic smile and felt just the slightest relief.

"Don't be afraid my love, you can trust me." Bill whispered as he caressed her cheek with his thumb. His heart raced at the smile she gave that was hidden for so long because of her trust issues.
"O-Okay... It's just, I've never done this before... I don't know what to do, I don't know if I'm doing anything right or wrong-" Bill layed a soft but urgent kiss on Y/N's lips.

"You're adorable when you worry about the littlest of things." He said as he winked at her causing more her stomach to feel butterflies.

"I trust you..." Y/N said before closing her eyes and squeezing the sheets between her fingers.

Bill positioned himself in front of her entrance before kissing her neck leaving more hickeys and bruises on her.

She moaned as pleasure filled her insides.

Her legs twitched and soon, Bill pushed himself inside of her.

"Ah!" Y/N yelled out in pain as she squeezed the sheets more. Bill's heart raced as he tried his best to contain his moans. He moved just a little and groaned in pleasure. A bright red liquid came out from her and around him as she hissed in pain.