Chapter 14~Walls

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT!
"I shall now make you suffer, love~" -Bill

Sorry not sorry...
Okay I'll stop.

3RD POV:

"Bill-" Before she could finish her sentence, Bill crashed his lips onto hers as she welcomed the kiss.
Their lips in sync with each other caused the kiss to last longer and to become more passionate. Y/N's hands that were resting on Bill's chest began to clutch his collar roughly as a few buttons became undone. She suddenly climbed on top of him before arching her back to continue the hot passionate kiss.

Finally they broke apart as Bill pushed her back down, both breathing hard.

"Do you trust me?" Bill said as he gripped onto the zipper of Y/N's jacket.

"With your innocence..." He finally finished while leaning in and placing a small peck onto her lips.

So that's what he meant by innocence...

Y/N thought thinking back to when they first made the deal.
Slowly, Y/N looked back up at Bill with hungry eyes.

"I trust you, Cipher..."

Bill felt shivers run down his spine before taking Y/N's zipper and zipping down her hoodie. Underneath the hoodie revealed a sight Bill would never forget. Not that he wanted to.
She was only in her black bra, her ribs no longer showing. She was thicker but her natural curves only made Bill become harder. She barely had abs since she wasn't working out as usual due to her memory loss and ditched her whole schedule. At least her metabolism helped make her non diabetic.

"W-what?" Y/N asked Bill as she looked at Bill worriedly. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"You're beautiful~" He breathed out the words, kissing her cheeks then lips and back to her cheek before leaving a trail of kisses down her chin to her neck. She moaned, gripping the bed sheets with her hands and did her best to not let a sound out.

Bill found this adorable but wanted Y/N to make every sound possible to come out of her mouth.

Bill layed butterfly kisses on her neck, slowly finding a few sweet spots as Y/N moaned a little, trying her best not to.

Bill licked her sweet spot before sucking on the smooth sweet soft flesh, Y/N biting her lips as her legs twitched from pleasure.

Bill grew frustrated, becoming harder as he snapped his fingers and his clothes were off, along with Y/N's jacket and jeans.

Bill lightly traced down her bare stomach and traveled it further towards her lower stomach, slowly stopping and began tracing shapes onto Y/N's underwear. Her legs twitched again before gasping at the foreign touch.

She craved for him with every touch that came in contact with her. But at the same time, she was feeling mixed emotions. She couldn't think straight due to the situation happening now and the loss of the second most important person in her life.

Bill was just a distraction but at the same time, she didn't care because she knew this is what he wanted and what she wanted too at the same time. In the moment as well.

Y/N had no control over her actions anymore, she just wanted Bill.
She needed him.

Bill then thought of an idea before snapping his fingers as candles appeared around the room. The sweet fragrance helping soothe the poor girl.

Y/N looked at Bill confused.

"What's this?" She asked while furrowing her brows. Bill only smiled at her.

Deal Till Dawn (Bill Cipher x Reader) Lemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें