Chapter 8: Evildoers

"Villains?! No way!"

"What villains'd be dumb enough to sneak into a school for heroes?"

Y/N stepped in while asking a question, "Sensei, what about the intruder sensors?" Thirteen then answered, "We have them, of course, but.."

"Did they only appear here, or also around at the main building..? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that." Shoto analyzed carefully, "An isolated area separated from the main campus, during a time when a class is supposed to be here."

"They might be fools, but they're not dumb." Shoto continued, "The surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." 

His words shook into Y/N's mind as she understood the situation more clearly, "I see.." Shoto looked at her while putting a hand on her shoulder gently as she looked up at him with confused eyes, "All Might will be probably here soon."

"Thirteen! Begin evacuation." Aizawa ordered once again, "And try calling the school, these villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible one of these villains must be jamming the sensors."

"Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Aizawa said, "Got it!" Kaminari said, even though he was nervous.

"What about you, sir? will you fight by yourself?" Izuku concernedly asked, "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks.."

"Eraser Head's fighting style involves erasure and a quick binding capture, a frontal battle is.." Izuku trailed off as Aizawa interrupted, "No good hero is a one-trick pony." ['You can't be a hero with just one trick.']

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said as he leaped from where they were standing, and over to the fountain where the villains were at, which is in the central plaza.

After some time, Aizawa managed to fight off different kinds of street villains that are no match to his power, "Wow..! He can even hold his own even when out-numbered." Izuku stared at the way Aizawa fought the villains in awe.

As Y/N ran with the her other classmates, she noticed Izuku was nowhere to be found - making her worry and ran back to where they stood at earlier, "Izukun! come on!" Y/N  grabbed him by the arm, making him nod back to reality.

Everyone ran to the entrance as Thirteen leads them, the same foggy mist from earlier suddenly appeared and loomed over to the students that were with Thirteen.

"I won't allow that." a voice said, making Y/N turn her head instantly to what's in front of them.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains." continuing, he said, "It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" the foggy mist asked, not really expecting to have an answer, "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Just as Thirteen was about to use their quirk, Bakugo and Kirishima leaped and attacked the foggy figure - creating a large 'boom', "Betcha didn't see that coming!" Kirishima said.

However, the smoke that covered the mist by their attack was dispersed as it cleansed the area - revealing the villain appearing to be not injured.

"That was close.." The mist muttered silently as his form wavered for a second, "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."