Chapter 5: Combat Training

Y/N and her fellow classmates went to the monitor room, until All Might caught up to them with a clipboard in hand and walked in front of the large monitor. Y/N felt someone stand beside her, she looked up at the person to see that it was Shoto.

"Are you nervous?" Shoto asked while looking at her, "No.. Not really." Y/N reassured him and continued, "Just a bit- I guess." Shoto nodded, "It's fine, just relax."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might said through the earpiece mic, "Okay, everyone, you all should think as well."

Everyone looked closely on the two teams, as Team A was about to walk straight, a surprise attack from Team D's Bakugo leaped from his place around the corner and tried to blast Izuku with his quirk, but failed. 

Izuku jumped out of the way in instinct and pushed Ochako away from the blast, making them fall. His mask was cut in half from the attack.

"A surprise attack from the start?" someone in your class said, "Bakugo that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

"A surprise attack is a strategy too, They're in a middle of a real battle right now." All Might said, Y/N's face turned into a concerned one after seeing Izuku's mask got burned in half.

Then, just as Bakugo was about to do his usual big right swing, Izuku gripped his arm and turned his foot and body to carry Bakugo just by gripping his arm and threw him on the floor using judo.

Izuku seemed to talk and yell about something that made Bakugo more furious, A voice of his partner from his earpiece told him something which he replied in a loud voice then hung up, "What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." The spiky red hair boy said.

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio." All Might said while gesturing to his own earpiece. "You can bring that, plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape." All Might continued as he grabbed something from a box which was a small white tape. "Once you wrap this on  your opponent it means that you've captured them." 

Just as Bakugo was about to kick Izuku's head, Izuku blocked it with his arm and wrapped the capture tape around Bakugo's right leg.

After that, It seemed like he told Uraraka to run. Then after using the capture tape on Bakugo's leg he decided to run for it and tried to find where the nuclear weapon, if he finds it by chance.

Back to Iida, the floor around the nuclear weapon was clean with no trace of any furniture to touch or use. He caught Uraraka stifling a laugh, Iida turned to her and said something while gesturing by putting his arms in the air, indicating that he has all the place cleared so Uraraka doesn't have the chance to use her quirk.

Now Izuku used his earpiece to communicate to Uraraka, the things they were saying weren't heard in the monitor room but only what they're doing at the moment. Izuku stood up and was about to head to the corner with the capturing tape but, Bakugo suddenly appeared.

Bakugo extended his right arm and is about pulled the trigger on his gauntlet while saying something to Izuku, "Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him!?" All Might said through his earpiece.

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!" Bakugo said, then released the trigger. Making a large explosion at Izuku's direction. "This is supposed to be a class!" Your classmate said.

Even at the monitor room, it sent vibrations over the whole room like an earthquake. "Young man! Young Midoriya!" The explosion made a large gap of hole where Bakugo tried to shoot Izuku.

"Sir! All Might! we should stop it!" Y/N says worriedly, "No.." All Might trailed while thinking of something, "Young Bakugo, the next time you'll use that, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose."